Guys, Skinny girls or thick girls?

I'm 5'2 and around 100 pounds and my boobs are 34B and I've tried so hard to gain weight seeing how women like Beyonce and shakira are glorified for their hour glass shape bodies. I was curious as to what men think about both body types.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fine with both but if I absolutely had to choose then probably thick. They tend to have more curves. A body that has an interesting shape. Plus, possibly more fertile because it's easier for them to carry babies during pregnancy. Just an evolution thing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• I am not into the real skinny girls where they eat like tidbits for breakfast and then go all day on that.

I like a girl with some meat on her bones, not necessarily thick, but just healthy. You are a good size and a healthy weight for your height, etc.,

Don't try to achieve an hour glass... you probably look great the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't base your own self worth off what the trash media talks about. Many guys would prefer a slender petite girl over a thicker one (me, for example)

You are what you are and you should play to those strengths!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shakira is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • i´d say i like "thick" girls because most girls definition of "thick" is actually quite on the "healthy weight" side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent men like skinny women, we like a girls body and glowing health.
    the fukups and mentally deranged bottom of society in every culture like thick women, just like their mom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shakira and Beyoncé ain't hourglass !
    And if you want good body then toning is enough every girl can't be hourglass and every guy don't want hourglass :P LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body type sounds perfect. Shakira & Beyonce are attractive but I'd pick your body type first.

0|1
    0|0
    • @BangBadBxtches lol, because she's petite? That's hardly a child. Good to see where your mind goes though.

• I prefer skinny girls. A skinny girl with B cup boobs and a pretty face would be very hot to me

0|1
    0|0
  • We like both. It really depends on the girl. Some body shapes work better than others for certain people.

I think Emma Roberts is the most beautiful girl in the world... That being said. I would do terrible disgusting things for a woman with a body like Christina Hendricks.. haha, if only Emma Roberts was thick... Mmmmmmm ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • rather thick than skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, buoyant girls are where its at. If they float, ride em like a boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • There hot but I'm more into the 100 pound body lol like Ariana grande

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date either. I'm overweight though, so I think I'd have a better chance with a curvy girl, if not an overweight girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body sounds great... petite and athletic... nothing wrong with that! :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny girls but I like many other types too

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know what 34b means. Pics?

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer skinny body type on girls - I am skinny myself as well (Can eat pretty much anything and not gain weight-it's a gift)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick. Any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • 34b 👍👍👍👍👍👍😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmeh mmh both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny for me! Looks so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a lot of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between girls are OK too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite and slim best, petite and a little thick is second best, to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick big tall is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls all the way.

0|0
    0|0