I call my parents "fucker" and "bastard" all the time because they falsely made me feel I was a good looking guy?

Girls are not attracted to me, on tinder i cannot get a single like to confirm, my face looks considerably smaller than even short people and girls in pics, my eyes are bug eyed like this
I call my parents

and my nose is long and squatty

I am justified right? I mean they made me look like them and gave me false impressions?

• Yes, absolutely
  • U have serious issues
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• They made you. Of course they're always gonna think you're a gorgeous handsome boy. They've thought that about you since they saw you on an ultrasound in your mom's uterus.

What you have going on sounds like a classic case of blaming something, anything, else for your problems.

• my dad should have looked at his ugly small face and height in the mirror and decided not to reproduce, they should ban ugly people from reproducing

• i won't have kids @dominiquois, my height is almost 6' but rest of my family is short so that is very likely with my kids and if with that they turn out to have my face, they would drive themselves to suicide for sure, so i plan to just fake my looks and have safe sex with some woman i love, if it doesn't work out i'll just be a loser who pays for sex

• Alright then if that works for you

Most Helpful Guy

• You got issues. Ugly or not I don't think it's okay to use names like that for your parents. You are their son, they will always think you look great, and you would not exist without them. If they mistreated you such as molested or whatever then you go to the police about that. I doubt they did that to you.

• what if my mom brutally beat me up a lot during my childhood and i have stitches marks on my head because of it, can i go to the police for it?

• I am not very familiar with different laws when it comes to family problems so I can't say that you will win or lose a case if going to court or whatever but you can go if you feel in danger.

What Girls Said 5

• You have problems. Just because you're ugly isn't a reason to insult your parents who gave birth to you.

• it certainly is, my life is over because i am born ugly

• And imagine how they would look if they didn't spend the time and money

• I think you are stupid teenager

• I can tell by your eyebrows and the shape around them that you are unattractive but that's not your parents fault

• how can u tell? lol?

• My skin is far from shit coloured, dull yes but colour is great so fuck you, the pic in this question is hardly representative of my eyes or skin, the pic is fuckin blurry and in the shittiest lighting possible with my eyes purposefully wide open and even then my eyes are not that big and round and my skin is not dark or shit coloured. I have already posted the link to the question and my skin colour is good not the glow though since I am not in good shape and my eyes are totally fine better shaped than most Westerners since u mostly have beadier eyes

And insecure. Yes
      Butt ugly. Far from it lol

• And I am officially done out here, I know how good I look and am not deluded based on the compliments , I was a 5 when I posted this question I am a 6 now and ill be an 8 when I am done maximizing my looks completely

• Would you rather have your parents calling you butt ugly instead? Your parents are seeing you through their unique, biased parents' rose-tinted spectacles; it's not their fault they think you're a good-looking individual and I bet if you had grown up listening to them telling you you're not handsome, you'd be just cursing them anyways but for a different reason.

• You know, you could be grateful for everything your parents did give you. Like, I dunno, a life?

Suck it up, buttercup.

What Guys Said 10

• You have some serious issues.

media0.giphy.com/.../giphy.gif

• You have serious issues obviously, and anyone who would Vote A have serious issues as well.

• what are you? 20 going on 9? grow up. I hope your father gets sick of your shit and smacks you. sounds like you needed it years ago.

• i'll be honest with you, my mom and my uncle have looks good enough to be in movies, my dad was a very handsome man during his college days with those douchebag squinty hazel eyes, i feel intimidated and jealous, with my genes i was entitled to looks better than any brad pitt or francisco lachowski but i didn't get them, i may not be short like them, but i would literally exchange height with them for the face

• You're beautiful in their eyes and you insult them for expressing it... smh

• u look like me, all the best at getting married or laid

• U know any good looking person with my eyes @dominiquois? Johnny depp and colin ferrell is the only one i can think of and the guy would be ugly outside the spotlight trust me, if they werent famous and went on tinder, they would get one fugly girl at best

• eye shape matters a lot more than eye colour @dominiquois

• You sound like you just realized something life shattering and now very angry

• Like you; I realized I would never be good looking 😢 super rich; that six pack 😂; but instead of being angry was a bit sadden 😭

So instead of staying on the same path; I realized I needed to do things with my life; here I was complaining when there was so much in the world I wanted to do. Like traveling :3 went to Europe last summer; started working out 😂 can never get that six pack, my metabolism is to fast; for looks I started to develop my own style had to buy clothes

Don't end your life in angry; their so much time life.

But I think you want to know most are girls attractive to me now; that is a yes; I can't get all the girls you know 😂😂 no man can do that

• I had some issues about my appearance as well. You can try to see a psychologist or talk to some friends about it. Also I heard that Tinder is mostly for super good looking people so don't take it serious and try a real dating site.

• You should show respect for your parents, after all they are the reason that you're here today.

• Save up for some plastic surgery or use the college debt for surgery instead.

• Maybe girls don't find you attractive because you're a cunt?

• k

10char.