Do you think white teeth that are straight are attractive?

Updates:
In Japan straight teeth not beautiful? 😯 www.tofugu.com/.../

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Mine are definitely white but the front two teeth are not very even. I don't think it's a big deal though. Not very noticeable unless you take a close look.

0|0
    0|0
  • its chillin d00d

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but too white can look weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of society will see white, straight teeth as a sign of trustworthiness, beauty and health conscience. At least in American society not sure about other places. I lived on Okinawa for about two years and have been to mainland as well. Didn't really care too much about their teeth, just the women were beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I find women with white teeth are attractive thats one of the most Beautiful features on a woman (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do but i like a pretty face more. if a girl has that her teeth won't matter to me unless she has messed up teeth :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't give a shit about straight or white teeth...

Actually there's a good chance for her to be a health freak if she keeps her teeth white... and being a health-freak's an instant turn off for me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes best if all the teeth are there and they don't have to be perfectly straight my friend has crooked bottom teeth but she is stunning and worked for MAC. White teeth are a sigh of health and u can have them bleached. The smile is very important and a lot of that is the teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but those teeth from the link are really adorable too like nayeon from twice
    secure.static.tumblr.com/.../...ko4w4gwcck_640.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are.

0|0
    0|0