Fake breasts vs real but sagging ones?

I had a child and after my milk came in and went my breasts deflated a little and with the extra weight from the milk they have sagged too. They also aren't as firm as they were. They aren't pointing to the floor or anything but after an awful experience at Victoria's Secret yesterday I'm considering a surgical breast lift. My husband loves me and my body no matter what but I don't. This is purely for me.

My question is, would you find original breasts that are sagging and softer to the touch more sexually attractive than fake? Or would you prefer fake ones that are perky and full but with a scar?

For reference... I'm now a 34DD so I'm looking to be bigger. Gah! I just want them lifted and somehow filled out a little so they are closer to a natural pre baby firmness
I DO NOT want bigger boobs... I mistyped on my previous update!

Most Helpful Guy

• REAL - by a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge margin, it's not a contest, not even close! :) I don't know what happened to you at VS and I'm sorry it upset you, but what you describe is completely normal, absolutely 100% as I and any guy with half a brain would expect, and in NO way makes you less attractive or sexy. It would be useful to know your size, and clearly there are limits to how much 'sagging' can still be attractive, but assuming you're not an extreme case (which you don't sound to be) I would absolutely assure you you have nothing at all to worry about. Women are usually far too self-critical in this regard, I'd bet the 'sagging' is not half as bad as you think anyway but irrespective of that it's all part of the charm, I promise you! :)

Fake boobs are disgusting to my mind, and to the minds of most guys. They're completely unattractive - the natural shape and movement of your breasts is WAY more appealing. Breasts do change after pregnancy, that's normal and fine - they're still sexy even if they do sag a bit - don't worry! :)

As an aside, if you do worry about sagging, the best thing to do is not (as you might think) to always wear a bra - but to do the opposite. Minimising the time you wear a bra will help to work and so strengthen the ligaments which naturally support the breasts - the weight and movement of the breasts without a bra will keep that natural support in the best possible shape and the harder you can work it, the better.

Keep smiling! :)

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help! :)

• Slow genius lol i didn't pick up on it at first. I've been in the states for almost a decade though and I was too busy focusing on what you had to say! Thanks again!

• :) more than welcome, it's obvious you work hard on your figure and you deserve to feel great about it. Now go set fire to your doubtless unnecessary bra and have a nice day y'all! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally prefer real ones. Though, I'm not an anti plastic surgery. I have big breast already and I'm sure it won't look good after pregnancies. Could I consider surgery about it? probably but I wouldn't put implant in there. I think I would rather keep them natural and sagging than having implants

What Guys Said 24

• I like them full and pointed up, like a ski jump. Based on what you wrote, I feel like you should consult the very best cosmetic plastic surgeon you can find. You can also find tons of before/after photos of boob jobs to show the doc what you want for an outcome.

• Real ones, even if they're saggy it's always better to go for the natural look. The rest of your body will still age so what's the point of having perky "young-looking" breasts?

• Sweetie you got my answer to this a week ago and I stand by it

You have an incredible body not just for your age but for any age and it would take your breasts sagging down to your belly button to make your body less attractive

Seriously you have a beautiful body you should be proud of and the fact that you've maintained such a sexy healthy figure after having a baby is just another reason you should be proud

Victoria's secret is a prick of a company I have so many friends that can't get anything because their sizes aren't standard and the only way to get anything that fits is by order and a lot more money for them to be custom made.. It's ridiculous

And you know where I stand on fake breasts
    I don't like them

• real real real please

• There's nothing wrong with getting an enhancement if it will help you be able to wear clothes more naturally, feel more self confident, improve your comfort level & confidence in a way that helps your sex life in your relationship, etc.

• I think it has to be what you're going to be happy with... you'll be the one living with them.
    I have a friend who had her children (five in total) and her breasts were quite large but she wasn't happy with how they looked or felt so she had a mastectomy with implants (lift, reduction)... she is so much happier now and without the larger breasts, this allows her to be more active. She was 35 when she made the choice...

• I always prefer real breasts to fake ones. I'd much rather have a woman with small, natural breasts to stiff, plastic, big breasts.

• Real fake it not who you are if you go though with it that means your fake right now your real you want to go from being real to being fake exept who you are imbrance how you look your husband has why don't you

• No joke I had this conversation last night. We determined that if she had the money she'd get it. I'd like to have them "refilled" lol and she would too.

• Well at least you'll look more like a mother. Mothers are really hot and attractive, I wouldn't date my mother or anything, but with other moms, I find them hotter when they look more motherly.

• I mean, saggier boobs are ok, but ideally they would be perky. If he is fine with them, and you don't want to then don't.

If you want to then do it. Honestly, he would probably prefer perky boobs, but he obviously loves you and doesn't want to hurt you. So he says they are fine. Which they probably are. So only do it if it is something you want.

• I always imagined breasts as soft. If I wanted to feel hard tits I'd just get a plastic doll.
    In other news, there are "realistic implants" available now that feel and sag realistically if you're really dying to refurbish your assets.

• can't know without seeing the breasts, but the originals are usually better

• If it's for you why are you asking us? I'd prefer real over fake no matter the condition.

• I'll take the real ones.

• Saggy tits are for grandmas tbh. Fake tits only look bad when there's like a fucking 12 foot gap between them, shit's gross.

• Depends on what the natural breats actually look like

• It doesn't matter to me

• Fake breasts look amazing in clothes. From personal experience the scares are a turn off

• Im a natural kind if guy but im sure other guys like the fake ones
    So ething like this comes down to you not what other people like!

• they're not fake if you do not get implants, you're just lifting them they're still yours

• I prefer the real thing!

• Real all the way

• Real real real real real real!

What Girls Said 5

• Rather than pay to have implants, it would be better to spend that money to get your natural boobs surgically uplifted.

Natural breast always look better than fake. Fake ones just look like two balls stuck on the chest. They are hard with not much movement.

• you get to decide what to do but i say you should try not to fall into getting a procedure because of other people. if your husband is supportive and your intentions are clear then go ahead. i personally wouldn't get it because i would like my whole body to match, saggy tits and all when i'm 70.

• Whichever look better. In this case, fake perky ones.

• Well breast lift isn't fake boobs, but will you be having more kids?

• Real, even if they sag. Mine have a bit of sag in them already due to their size. I do exercise but gravity wins. I don't like how fake breasts look.