Which girl would you go for?

Either a fat girl with big boobs and a big butt because she has enough fat to fill those areas

OR

A skinny/fit/normal sized girl with medium sized boobs and a toned butt which has been developed as a result of workouts

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would anyone with any self respect go for a fat girl who's the way she is due to laziness vs a girl who's genuinely sexy externally due to having enough self respect internally to better herself?

• That was very articulate

• Honestly I love fit girls, it's more of a turn on than anything I can think of. And I mean actually fit girls, not fat ones wearing workout clothes lol
      How long have you been working out?

• That's very rude.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your angle here? Are you the fit girl who lost a guy to a heavier girl and looking for satisfaction?

What Guys Said 30

• like seriously?

• I would definitely not go for one or the other. If there's two girls, I would go for both which would result in either a threesome or playing both of them on the reg because variety is the spice of life. But if I had to choose, who gives the best head? Can she make that booty clap? Who has to most money to spend on me? Who has a car and their own place? - Seriously though, I care more about personality and if we have fun and laugh together, go on adventures. When it comes to women, looks are nothing. I've dated extremely good looking women and have been bored of them/annoyed with them in less than a week. But if I don't get to know any of that and go straight by looks: whoever gives the best head.

• Haha nice! Like a boss

• Hahah true dat!

• Any girl that would go for mashed potatoes wearing crocks is only after his moms debit card and how much lazier she can be herself and still look good beside him.

• Obviously the fit girl.

• The fit girl, by a million fucking miles

• A skinny/fit/normal sized girl with medium sized boobs and a toned butt

• Definitely the second.

• Hummm I'm having a lot of trouble making up my mind here since the choices are so so close. OK there's something about number 2 that I like more for some reason so it's 2.

• being fat and having boobs is the same as being extremely skinny and having a six pack

they just don't count

• How fat is fat? Like kate dennings fat?

• I guess what i mean is when you can see cellulite and know it's fat

• Then toned. If you are refering to yourself, id need to see a pic for a proper answer. Very often women catorgizes themselfs as fat, when they are not.

• Haha well you'd be surprised

• Second girl, not a fan of really huge breast.

• define "fat" xD

• Skinny girl.

• definitely the second one.

• Obviously a fit normal girl. Big boobs aren't attractive at all if you're fat

• skinny/fit

• Second girl 😕

• When you say fat I'm see Ms Bibendum.
    Second one please

• 2nd option. I like thick/curvy girls but not fat. If you had said thick/curvy with big boobs and ass, then I would choose that one.

• I'd prefer a blind person over a fat one.

• fit girl not many guys would go for fats girls over fit

• I like both so it's tough to say 😋

• Skinny/fit/normal girl.

• What is a normal sized woman since women come in different sizes?

• Skinny/Fit/toned

• 2nd option

• The first one every time :)

• Out of your description - the skinny one.

But you knew that

• First... coz second one's 99% a fuckin' health freak...

• Second one

• B by a landslide.

What Girls Said 5

• The first one. I like thick chicks.

• Oh come on, like you don't already know they will pick the second girl 😂

• The second one.

• Fit girl

• Well, fat deposits represent fertility. a muscle Ass is just doing squats and doesn't represent fertility. Also, where you gain weight represents your health. a lot of guys like curves, and a butt that jiggles, some don't care so it depends