Strong jawline?

Is a "strong jawline"/sqaureish face shape attractive in a girl? Not sqaure, but strong jawline. It's hard to explain, so just look at these pics:
Strong jawline?

0|1
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes hot, sometimes not
    Indifferent about it really

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks nice.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• To some extent yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup i like.

1|0
    0|0
  • not on everyone no

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice, makeup and hair style can help with making facial structures more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just another thing the media tells you is attractive to further push their superficial agenda.

1|0
    0|0
  • Olivia Wilde looks like Quagmire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • These women are simply pretty girls. So its not the best example because they will look good either way. They have nice features (quite feminine) that compliment their defined jawlines

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't notice her jawline specifically. It's the whole face.

0|0
    0|0
  • It`s relative, the beauty is harmony among all facial features. the girls of the pictures are pretty, but other girls with jawline are ugly. I repet, it`s relative...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It definitely is attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • dpends if she has a big dick

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how well it goes with everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean all those women are insanely hot so I would say yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The perfect shaped face is meant to be oval, but i think a strong jawline is so much more attractive. On males and females :)

1|1
    0|0
  • These women are all beautiful in spite of their jawline. Its because they have beautiful facial features.

1|1
    0|0
  • Defined jawlines look great on both guys and girls. I think it makes the face look younger.

How attractive a girl is depends more on her overall facial features than just the shape of her head. A squarish head shape can absolutely look good, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • @victorianna " The perfect shaped face is meant to be oval " .. what? Say's who? Meant to be? WTF to this whole thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I p like it

1|0
    0|0
    • The p is wrong 😛