Guys, what do you wear on a night out when your on the pull?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• On the pull, eh? You need the lad uniform.

Hair: Half a tube of gel. Spike the hell out of it, or form it into some kind of spike at the front.

Shirt: Collared, somewhat ironed, Ben Sherman or similar. Usually white. Not tucked in. Top two or three buttons undone to reveal leather-strap necklace.

Pants: Because of dress codes, these will invariably be dark chinos. A stupid belt is essential.

Shoes. Have to be light brown, with stupidly, needlessly big toes. These fucking things:

naijafeet.com/.../..._dress_shoes_19030_brown2.jpg

Complete the look with a ridiculous amount of rancid-smelling body spray or cologne.

All set? Now, remember: your name is 'Dave' or 'Matt', you support Everton, and you work in sales. You and your twattish mates 'Mark' and 'John' are looking for 'serious muff' and the only way to get that is to drink at least ten pints of Stella and untold numbers of shots. Good luck!

www.badgeronline.co.uk/.../ben-may.jpg

What Guys Said 48

• Same stuff I always wear I don't really make and effort to attract women specifically because I don't really need to and also because I make an effort in general to both look and smell good, I mean I just pretty much got 2-3 options I go to and from if a gal likes one of these great, if not o well *shrugs*

Casual ( this or something similar to it )
    cdn6.bigcommerce.com/.../...33465265.1280.1280.jpg

Semi-Casual ( something similar to this )
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...24663f05f8.jpg

Formal ( something similar to this except the silky part is dark-ish brown instead of blue )
    www.indochino.com/.../...477875.primary.medium.jpg

• Just the standard stuff. Us guys don't really have a lot of options when it comes to fashion, like girls do! :P

• Most attractions comes from dancing, so something that allows that freedom
    but somethings that can be tight to show off other assets
    not flashy but crisp, clean.
    If not white/black tie, then semi-formal, top drawer casual
    never work clothes.. unless a fundraiser work for free function,
    then showing more skin is OK

• Too sexy underwear can look as goofy on a guy as a speedo bathing suit. Guys have it tough since most of the moves available to girls aren't to guys. I'd love to know what you find sexy on a guy on 1st date or 21st date. Real info from girls is priceless to guys - at least to me.

• What? On the pull? Lmao jk I just wear my best shirt and swagify myself with nice shoes and tight jeans : P

• The problem is women care usually how guys dress and most guys do not care at all about how they dress. We don't even think about it usually.

• Well I always wear something with a collar. Whether that's a polo or a shirt. And then I'd either wear jeans or chinos coupled with a nice pair of chinos. Depending on how the outfit looks I may add a casual blazer on top.

• Something that isn't wrinkled, torn, has a stain, that's over or undersized, etc. It's honestly incredibly easy for us guys to dress nicely.

• guys are lucky cos they can look hot and comfortable in their going out clothes.

• I feel sorry for women that wear those. If it makes you feel better, ladies wearing heels does nothing for me, I'd rather you feel comfortable.

• my boyfriend insists that i wear them cos he says its hot, no pain no gain!

• pants

• My usual get up. I don't dress to impress. I use my vocal box for that.

• simple black, slim fit longsleave or t-shirt depending on the temperature + jeans, straight fit.

• Me leave the house, Yeah Right.

• I don't drp in anything special, usually camo pants, boots or shoes and a t shirt with a badass picture like skulls. But that's like how I dress all the time so It's standard for me.

• Being completely honest i have never did this so im not entirely sure i was always curious what i should wear

• My best shirt and pants and shoes. Not much else we can do.

• I don't change who I am.

• Honestly, I make sure I have a bath ;) and then borrow something from my flat mates closet. Always works for me!

• The pull?

• I haven't gone out in my life.

• Nothing but my natural body rug :(

• Huh? One the pull? I don't know WTF you are talking about.

• A leather collar :)

• What does on the poll mean?

• A pair of jeans stuffed with tube socks in the crotch.

• What's in style lol. Jeans shirts. From Hollister, buckle, American eagle super stores.

• First it's best not to TRY to attract women and if you can't manage that at least appear to not be trying to attract women.

The most effective attraction is the breadcrumb, show a bit of what makes you attractive but let the rest of your finer points reveal themselves bit by bit, as if by accident (it's best if it really is accident of course) don't display all your feathers at once. Draw them in.