Boys, should I wear pasties under this silky backless dress, or should I tease him with my nipples? [SEXY PICS INCLUDED] ?

I am going out with this guy that I have been seeing for a while. We are going to have a fancy dinner at a restaurant. We had sex for the first time on Valentine's Day and I was wearing a red dress with a hip-high slit. You have NO idea how turned on he was and he certainly PAYED ME OFF ;) for wearing that dress.
He told me that he liked those kinds of dreses on me, so I am planning on buying a new one that is also hip-slit.
The thing is that this, beige dress that I want to wear is backless and I can't wear a bra underneath it. It is also very silky, so... You know what I mean.

I could either wear pasties, or I can go braless and put my hair over my breasts, but once we sit down at the restaurant I can put my hair back and I can tease him with my hard nipples showing thew the silky dress.

THIS IS THE DRESS THAT I WANT TO WEAR: Boys, should I wear pasties under this silky backless dress, or should I tease him with my nipples? [SEXY PICS INCLUDED] ?

THIS IS THE DRESS THAT I WORE FOR VALENTINE"S DAY THAT HE ABSOULUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH:

So, guys, what would make you more turned on, NIPPLES or PASTIES under the beige dress (we are gonna take it off at the end of the night either way ;) ) ?

• Tease him with your nipples! That will be a yummy treat.
  • You should put the pasties on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't wear pasties. It'll be really hot

• I agree. I can't wait to see him drooling while the two girls are poking at him... And a little foot to the package action under the table. ;)

• Hahah! That was quick! Thanks NYC homie! Go Yankees!

• Haha I respond really quickly when I'm bored

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously NIPPLES! No guy can resist that! Plus, the beige dress is pretty tame. When you sit down he won't see your legs, nor your back, so you better give him SOMETHING to think about! He wants the nipples.
    The red dress had the tummy AND cleavage visible, so if you don't gie him the nipps, he won't be turned on with the pasties!

Hahaha by the way. Look at this 75% guys says nipples, 75% girls says pasties... Just like I thought! Hahahha

What Guys Said 8

• Lucky fella! All I can say...

• Omg if you pulled off the red dress your figure must be perfect. Your thinking to much about the date. Just go have fun. The dress will be off before the nights over.

• Nipples... please... nipples!

• Always go with the nipples. So sexy

• The reason you'll go without them is because you enjoy the pay off.

• Pasties do nothing for me, a turn off actually and I don't find sexy at all.

• Pasties for me are like, 'just wear a bra'... I prefer braless

• I love that red dress more. It shows of the legs way more. I bet your legs look very sensual in that one. Regardless what you wear, you'll look very sensual in either dres

• I also prefer the red one. But I can't wear it again. But if you look closer, the slit on the beige dress is actually higher and more on the front than on the side wich brings the tension of "will you see it or not" to the next level ;P. The thing is that the girl posing for the beige dress didn't put her legs "wide enough" so that they will be visible threw the slit, and she covered the other leg with the clutch.

I agree with you. BOTH are AMAZING, but the thing is, when I asked here on G@G which one out of the several red dresses should I wear, this one was called the "trashiest", but I bought it anyway, and I was the centre of the attention and I had a really GREAT time afterwards... ;)

• Ok, but I gotta eat first! I'm having a dinner now! :) 🍔🍟

• Ok but if you can, messege afterwards please

What Girls Said 4

• I am a virgin, and even I get turned on by the thought of the nipples threw a silky dress. That's a clear choice! Have fun!

• You should wear pasties out of consideration for others. Good luck with the dress. I hope it looks better on you than the model.

• For his satisfaction nipple tease
    If you're going out just be comfortable and aware of others staring

• Where can I get those dresses?