Can you rate me honestly? Ugly, average or pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not trying to be mean or anything , but your eyes look super fake, and that kinda turns me off, if your eyes didn't look fake you'd probably be like a 5-6 out of 10

• why do you think my eyes are fake?

• i'm assuming he's referring to your eyebrows, which are a bit angular.. but you're a pretty girl, quit trippin' yo

• I'm just saiying your eyes look plastic, and your eyelashes are way to long sideways

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty! If I were you I would change the way you design your eyebrows, they look too "fake". I think you'd look better if you just kept them more natural. I'm telling you this because when I was 15 I had this terrible habit to have super fake eyebrows and looking back I really wish I had someone to tell me they were terrible lol Otherwise you look good :)

What Guys Said 22

• well you're still growing so your prone to continue changing/developing, therefore, my rate is irrelevant.

• One thing you have to understand in life is that there is a certain percentage of people who will find you attractive, and another percentage that won't. You can't take it personally, just spend your life with those who do. As long as you know that you are attractive to certain people, that makes you attractive so feel good about yourself. Some men will find you irresistible and others will have no attraction at all. It has little to do with you because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are youthful and pretty so just be confident and everything else will fall into place.

• 5 out of 10.

• Hard to say you look a little bit chubby dunno how old you are so maybe you will grow out of it. Other than that issue I would say somewhere between average and pretty.

• I'm actually slim (my size is xs in Europe), but my face is round. Don't wanna complain because I can't change my face shape

• Very pretty, U look kinda like a Asian person who is partially caucasian

• Pretty.

• You are a very pretty girl.

• You're cute I'd say like a 7 or 8

• This is about the 10th time I've seen this girl in 2 days. What wrong with your life right now?

• 😞 I've got so many problems with myself: I laugh by myself and always eat lasagna

• You are pretty.

• you're ok, if you have personality it helps.

• Cute. Also, it's a pretty high quality picture, where did you get it?

• Pretty ^^

• You have pretty eyes.

• you look fine...

• uglier than even me tbh

• Are you Whasian?

• your pretty but prettiness dosen't matter when you've got a beautiful heart :)

• Cute enough to go out to eat with

Chicken
    Steak or fish?

• Dude I eat only lasagna

• Dude what do you think of Italians?

• I'd go with yiu too Italy I love the food lol

• You're cute. Are you half Asian?

• Why do you think so?

• You look like one

• You are pretty! I would definitely have sex with you and make you feel like a woman!

• Pretty.

What Girls Said 17

• 1|1
  • Definitely pretty, but you need to work on your eyebrow game. There are some great tutorials on youtube on how they should be done.

• You're cute, the word you're looking for is cute.

• You're pretty but try a different eyebrow shade and shape, this one doesn't suit your face.

• Between cute and average.

• Cute but why are your eyebrows so straight?

• Aw! So cute!

• You're pretty gorgeous in my opinion ! Sorry I don't do rates :)

• You're average, with really nice eyes though :D I think you would look better if your eyebrows weren't so straight

• You're cute.

• In between average and pretty. Probably about a seven or so.

• 8 for me , your'e very cute

• omg you're adorable! im jealous

• Trust me, you're pretty.

• I don't find you attractive.

• You look like a doll!!! Seriously, no joke. I had to stare for a second cause I wasn't sure if this was a real pic. Lol

• why do you think I look like a doll?

• I'm notbaurenif it's makeup you're wearing but you just didn't look real. Have you ever seen the dolls that look real? Well, I thought it was a pic of that. But you're pretty.

• average