~Would like truthful feedback~ Am I ugly?

~Would like truthful feedback~ Am i ugly?

So.. I think im ugly and fat and disgusting and... Um my friends say im not but they're my friends so I don't know if they're just being nice... Id like some honest answers as i have only ever had one boyfriend and people never like me.
So yeah... Basically what do you think?

content://media/external/file/9795
I've posted another anonymous question the same, which may have photos which people could consider "better" just in case people wanted to know, since my hair hides my face in these photos...
the other one is -please be honest- am i ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine. Just keep in mind that you will attract people like yourself. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but you do give off a little bit of an "emo\punk" (for lack of a better word) vibe because of the piercings, short colored hair, black eye liner, and dark colored clothes.

Most guys perfer long hair and no piercings. Some don't like colored hair, though I personally do. Most guys also prefer women in bright color clothes. Of course, if that's not the kind of guy you're looking to attract then that's fine, but just keep in mind that you are most likely to attract people who are like yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really, you are gorgeous and not fat at all! I really like what you've done with your look, especially in the first picture. Some people fear whatever is different than they are so be ready for negative reactions only for that reason. I can't stand uptight people. If I might make any suggestions having longer hair will pull more guys but you can certainly pull off the vivid colors♡

• Thanks :) I did have longer hair. If i could upload a new photo i would. I had to cut it a couple of months back though becuase I'd bleached it too often lol

• I've been there lol! Take good care of it. Use the conditioning dyes. It looks healthy now.

• Thanks for Most Helpful♡

What Guys Said 39

• Not ugly at all. A really attractive face actually. And I'm a fan of the hair and piercings, so those just add to the appeal.

When a person enjoys a personal style that is outside of the mainstream, you will find people will say stuff like 'ugly' even though the person isn't ugly at all, it's just that they don't like the style. So if you have heard that it will most likely be a comment on style, not physical appearance. Your face is clearly attractive.

• I don't think you're ugly, and you don't look fat either. But I do think you'll look much better with a different style and obviously, smiling on pictures.
    The pics aren't the best either though, you should have posted ones where your whole face can be seen perfectly.
    I like your skin though, at least in those pictures it looks flawless

• Remove the lip rings, the horrible eye makeup, and stop slouching, and you'd very quickly get my attention fast as a pretty woman. Now, since you're not-quite 18, dating would be out of the question. However, if you wanted an older mentor/friend, I could manage that.

My brother-in-law's one sister looks a lot like you, and I'd give her the same advice. You are very naturally beautiful, but have an unhealthy urge to ruin it with artificial ingredients.

• Without the piercing you'd be above average.

• I completely agree with this losing the rebellious look is a must. Otherwise she looks every bit as good as Taylor Swift and most definitely girl friend materiel.

• No not at all. The piercings and makeup are a turn off but that's my personal preferences. You face is beautiful. Pic 3 is the best of these.

• You'd be beautiful if you'd remove the piercings and maybe change your hair color. I'm not talking about highlights-highlights in that color would be fine. Last, you might not want to wear the dark makeup. This is just me - I am NOT saying that there is one dictionary definition of pretty... to each's own.

• Holy shit!!! I'm home less cuz u burnt my house down cuz of ur so HOT!!! LOL

This isn't sarcasm, you are beautiful!

• Haha aww thanks

• Thats sad to hear cuz you are pretty damn attractive. But I want you to remember 2 things:

1. You are beautiful and don't change for anybody.

2. Try not to leave other people home less from burning their house down

• Haha ill try! And thanks 😊

• No you're not ugly at all. I would have definitely dated a girl with your style during my younger years.

• I think you look wonderful. I really like your makeup and clothing style. Your hair looks really cute too.

• I like you on the second pic :)

• You're not ugly or fat, but you do look stupid. Lose the rainbow hair, heavy makeup, and piercings. Everyone does that shit these days and it looks awful. It's not attractive, it's not "counterculture" (20 years ago, maybe, but not today), and you're going to turn heads, but not in a good way.

Sorry, but that's my blunt opinion. You're pretty, but doing yourself a disservice with your appearance.

• Thank you for being truthful. But i like colouring my hair and i like my piercings and scars on my lips would probably look worse..
      And i dont really want to look like what most people my age find attractive these days.
      Thank you though :)

• @duelprincess. Awwe thank you ❤ ❤

• Welcome I think I am ugly

• You're beautiful miss. Love the piercings and hair and if you have any tatts, that's a bigger plus. Believe me, there are a whole lot of guys out here who would love to get with you. And I'd be first in line

• NO u are not, but how about not customizing your physical features, n try to look natural, trust me u will look beautiful :)

• You don't look ugly or fat and disgusting , in fact you are pretty and cool , you have a pretty face, but you should keep your hair longer I don't think short hair suits you, also you are stylish just like my girlfriend.😉

• You're certainly not fat or disgusting you're quite pretty and your style really suits you

• Why are you so mean to yourself? ):

• What do you mean?

• Okay but we'll have to chat tomorrow cos I've got to go to bed and my phone is dying x

• you're very pretty, quit trippin' yo

• Your hair looks like an Easter egg and the piercings in your lips make it look like you are dribbling whilst eating.
    Lose the eye make up, you look like you have been several rounds with a pro boxer.
    You use your look for "shock value" and making a statement about yourself. A kind of anti establishment rebellion and to be honest, it's dull and boring.

• Here goes the the truth. Out of the 3 pictures I like the 2nd one the best. Since you want to keep the piercing my suggestion is a different color. Other than that one thing you look wonderful just wish you would have shown your eyes in that picture

• 1st and 2nd average last pic, below average

• ew...

• You have a nice looking face. As for everything else... As others have said you'll attract similar people.

I'm personally not into short hair, the dyed hair color, pierced lip or eye shadow. You give off the emo look.

• I think you are trying to look different I would not say you are ugly but I would not date you because I don't find you as type of girl I like

• The 'look' could use some tweaking but you are quite good looking... i would worry much

• I think you look good. At first I thought you looked a little gothy, then I was like, no, emo. You look ok.

• I'm probably the only guy here that would possibly date an adult version of picture #1 (ok, maybe there's one other). But then again, I've thought about joining a band and doing the Roxy Music Era Brian Eno look, or something like it, or Peter Gabriel's Fox Lady costume. So take this opinion as is (look up those if you don't know what they are).

• You have potential

• To be honest, the reason why I wouldn't be attracted to you is probably because of all the piercings, makeup, and died hair.

• Thanks for your answer :)

• I'm glad that you're able to take criticism. Kudos to that.

• I did say honest reply. :) and you were honest without being rude so thank you

• You aren't, but I'm not a big fan of the style though.

• Not ugly, scary.

• very pretty but drop the lip piercings

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 15

• You're definitely not fat! I think you have a lot of potential, you have a really nice face and beautiful eyes and I think you'd look great with long hair, but obviously you just do you!

• Aw thank you so much :)

• Girl you are pretty. I love your makeup and your hair and your piercings are awesom.
    You are beautiful

• I don't think you're naturally ugly or something.. but the look you're trying to go for.. (which I am not sure what it is.. ) is not appealing at all.. get rid of that shit and you're good..

• You're not ugly but those facial piercings are atrocious and ruin your very pretty face. Without them, you're like a 7 or 8. But with them you're a 3.

• You're pretty but you make yourself look ugly...

• How?

• You look really pretty I can see that a pretty girl is behind all that makeup and effort. Cut that off... an dim sure you'll be a goddess

• Okay... Thanks. I'll give it a try. :)

• omg.. you're hot...

• if you're under 18 like you say you are, you'll grow out of that pink hair, Emo phase, because you are a very pretty girl. dress differently too, I mean I know you have a statement there by the way you dress, but you attract those like yourself.

• Girl you're fine I suggest you to change the "emo" style and start being feminine without the piercing thing and colored hair, let your hair grow longer and put nice makeup you can attract moree!

• That first picture is gorgeous.
    You're not ugly and definitely NOT fat. Wtf?

• You aren't fat, ugly, or disgusting!! I love your pink hair 😍And you ARE pretty!

• You look insane

• I don't think you're fat, like at all. And the whole emo/punk/scene thing isn't really my thing but it's most of my friends thing and I think you're pretty average looking in that department, not ugly, but not turn-your-head, drop dead gorgeous, but neither is 99% of the planet so you're not doing too bad. (p. s. I really like your hair color in the second picture, another thing that might add to the attractiveness is keeping up a "clean" appearance, like keeping your hair color fresh, and I know bleach/hair dye is really damaging but do your best)(p. p. s. maybe take pictures from a little bit lower of an angle because you look a little bit intimidating in these photos, which if that is someone's first impression of you it might be a bit of a turn off/ might make you look less attractive than you might actually be) I hope this helps at all, and remember that if you like how you are now that is the most important thing and a strangers opinion should not change the things you like about yourself, and just because you have only had one boyfriend does not mean people don't like you and it doesn't mean you won't get another boyfriend in the future. It also might not just be your looks, it could be a part of your personality that you just need to work at changing, and if you don't want to that is 100% okay as well because every pot has a lid, even if it takes a few that don't fit to find one that does.

• What about a photo where we can see the whole face?

• How would I know if you're ugly when your hair is hiding half of your face in all pictures?

• Unfortunately i can't add more photos or i'd put another one up.

• Thanks.. :)

• You're welcome :D

• I don't know where you see fat... I think you're pretty just in the 1st pic the amount of makeup can possibly scare someone off. It's not very approachable so I don't think it's because people think you're ugly (because you aren't) I just think it's because your appearance comes off as unapproachable.