Delicate matter - I think my boobs are gross and saggy and im 17 so it makes me really shy help please?

My boyfriend and i have been together for around a year and weve slept together a couple of times but only in the dark cos i can't let him see me naked cos my body is gross and disgusting he says it isn't and he wants to see me but i can't let him see me naked cos im ugly and stuff but I don't know what to do.

I have selfharm scars too which makes my body ugly. Im scared hell see me naked and leave me cos my body is seriously gross

Most Helpful Guy

• I am getting to guess that you have large breasts.
    If so, then 2 things. One, MANY guys LOVE large breasts. Two, they are *supposed* to droop because they are so heavy. That's how you know they're real. Third, your boyfriend is supposed to love you, the way you are. If he doesn't, then F*** him.

• Im only a 32D/DD... I don't know they seem small to me but my best friends have a 36FF and a 42E...

• And thanks for your reply.. It helps. :)

• I'm glad to help. Enjoy your life. Guys are not nearly as judgmental as you think, at least not the ones that matter - there are always the loud losers.

What Guys Said 8

• people tend to be their own harshest critics.

you're only 17.

i'm sure your just fine.

you will most likely realize this within a few years.

goodluck

• You CAN let him see you naked, he wants to, he probably has a pretty good idea of what you'd look like.

• You have to change your thinking somehow, it's all in your head. Try "not caring" What I mean is like have the lights on and say to yourself, who cares what I look like. If you can force yourself to do this several times and your boyfriend is loving it, in time it will get easier and easier and eventually you'll think nothing of it.

• It seems to me that you have some very low self esteem. And that is an uphill battle. The self harm scars are proof of that. You need to realize that everyone is different and that we all have issues of some kind. You boobs are a very nice size so most of what you think is your own doing. I would highly suggest that you get some counseling so you don't really fuck up your body, plus you will feel way better about yourself in the end. Please do that for yourself. It is not a bad thing.

• If I were your boyfriend I would not particularly care. I would love you for you. I look at sex as a privilege. Sex is about love to me. If someone loves someone enough they won't care if your breasts are saggy or if you have scars. Everyone's body if 100% different. Personally I think seeing each others bodies is really great. Everyone is different and it is nice to admire that. I hope this helps you.

• You're most likely over critical of yourself

• It's rather common and not viewed upon as gross or disgusting. Chest exercises can make them look more perky.

Chances are your boyfriend has already gotten a decent look even if it is in the dark. I'm sure he loves you for who you are.

• Just let him see he obviously loves you and wants to see your body

No matter how much you hate your body don't let it effect your relationship

What Girls Said 6

• If you have big boobs, which most saggy ones are, it doesn't matter because they're what most men want.

• If you guys have been together for that long it's time for you to start feeling more comfortable in your body around him and just in general.
    If he says it isn't he obviously finds you attractive, believe him.

• Thanks n im trying but its hard bcos i have really bad trust issues bcos of my father and my boyfriend sexted other girls early in our relationship and i find it hard to move on even though he's said he's sorry. he's also the first guy I've slept wit so I don't know...

• He won't run, he'll love you even more for showing vulnerability and that you trust him.
      I get it though. It'll get better as long as you try

• Yeah. Once its been done once i reckon ill be fine... At least i hope so.. But i generly dont like people seeing me, like i panic if someone looks at me weirdly when im in town.. But I don't know im really messed up. But thank you. I guess he already knows what i look like pretty much. Thanks..

• it seems like he won't judge you, but you do you do. do whatever you feel more comfortable doing.

• Im trying really hard to get the confidence to but i find it difficult. I think once he's seen me once if he doesn't thing im gross ill be fine but I don't know...

• You shouldn't be having sex if you can't have him look at you

• Weve slept together twice and im trying to get the confidence to let him thats why i came on here to see if anyone could help me. Why do you have to be rude?

• ya so he can't see you which takes away from the intimacy. You take out the beautifulness of vulnerability.

• You shouldn't date someone if you don't trust him completely and if you trusted him completely you wouldn't worry if he'd find you attractive or not because you would trust that he would

• You can't do anything except breast surgery

• A lot of girls think they're saggy when they aren't really, they're just comparing themselves to girls with boob jobs or photoshop. I doubt you've seen too many natural girls with no bra on to compare yourself too, but if you had you probably wouldn't feel so bad.