Guys, What makes my friend's face prettier than mine to guys?

Is it racially based? I mean I get that but I don't see that when I am out with her she get's all the attention when we're in San Diego. I kinda asked before on GAG and one guy said she had a better eyes, nose, and lips which translates basically to entire face-but I don't think so

Her:

imgurcomatx9E5

Me:

imgurcomaNvTLm

Update: In the first picture my cleavage is out--but I don't dress like that everyday.
If you actually scroll down there are other pictures.

Put a dot after imgur and backslashes before and after a like /a/

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's at least one guy that would do you in San Diego (heck, he would even do a banana)

nesncom.files.wordpress.com/.../...9657cc8970c.jpe

;) But maybe guys there pick more up on her signals (I really wish I've know about approach signals my entire testerone filled youth years) or maybe she's the first one to acknowledge them and semi-approach them, with a "Hi" and a slight smile and then let's the guy start the talking; so in that way it can seem like guys are approaching her when in fact she was approaching them

What Guys Said 16

• Wait, you are the darker of the two?

Your face is considerably more attractive than your friends. It isn't really all that close. Why do you think her face is prettier than yours? I would disagree with that statement strongly.

• because when we go out to bars. Guys ignore and but kind of "jump" at her.
      I like to pretend that I am a strong peson but it's really got me down lately.

I notice guys checking her out all the time. When we went to the beach, she had on sunglasses but there was a guy taking off his wetsuit and he looked at her and said "sorry" because he was undressing himself and didn't even look in my eyes (even though I didn't have sunglasses on). People (guys) do not introduce themselves to me but they always introduce themselves to her. I could literally be wearing a nice outfit, have my makeup done well but when walking it seems guys only talk, look and notice her. So it isn't just bars. And unlike the other guy said, I'm not fat. We are just as tall and as curvy the difference is I am more toned and have much larger boobs. I really it were that my face were really ugly or that I was fat. But I'm starting to think it's because I am black. :(

• No, it's the other way around. I don't smoke and she does. I think it's because people think I look mean but the joke is I am not mean at all--I am really chill so I don't get it. Like she's really all over the place, dramatic, etc. I am more calm, relaxed and can hold a conversation. But I guess guys wouldn't know that since they don't give me a chance/

• It has to be related to how approachable you seem then. I can't think of any other reason, really. Something about your personality, or about how your face looks at rest, or something, makes you look less open, more intimidating. Something like that anyway.

• I taken that since you didn't post a picture of that shows your whole body that you are overweight. Am I correct?

• no not at all

• It's not working

• well then message me

• 0|0
  • The pics flash up for a split second. I think it's something to do with Imgur.

To answer your question, there's nothing wrong with you. In that split second there was enough time to see a very attractive lady.

• .. well i think you're just being silly, there's no need to make a contest. personally i consider you prettier, but that likely to depend on the beholder since nether of you are categorically unattractive for any reason. ethnicity will always be a factor just as body type and hair colour is, people have their "types".
    is it fair to assume that there's more of a reason to this question? perhaps a specific person's opinion that's causing the angst?

• What I would do would be walk up and pick you both up, drive you to my penthouse in my Ferrari, slam your faces into a brick of coke and rock you both, long dick style.

• Your links aren't working? I don't see any pictures.

• I am not level 2 so I cannot post links

there should be a. after imgur and before com
      and slashes around the a
      like this: /a/

• Well why isn't it about who's more beautiful?

Are you telling my that a beautiful white woman would not get approached by almost ALL races of men and every guy in the bar

And I am sorry to say, I do not thin my friend is beautiful or even that pretty I would say "cute"

• Beauty would have to be judged by someone that is attracted to all races. Just because a guy isn't attracted to a certain race of girl doesn't mean she's less beautiful than another. It's the same thing with a girls shape/size. If a guy only likes thick girls... him not finding a skinny girl attractive because of her size/shape doesn't make her less beautiful. That's why I don't take it personal if someone's not interested... I'm not their type, not that I'm not Handsome as a MoFo because I know I am;-)

• I'll answer this honestly. Men of other races are often intimidated by black girls. This means that your going to have to put more of an effort in and make the first move.

• In my opinion, I think you look hotter. She looks cuter. Maybe the guys don't have the confidence to approach someone as hot as you? I know I wouldn't... Sorry. Just my opinion.

• Gonna be honest with you, you look much better than she does, so I do believe it has to do with race.

• But then again you're probably the type of black girl that only wants to dates white dudes.

• You are really lretty

• Your friend seems to have a friendlier face, so maybe people just feel more relaxed talking to her.

• Your friend seems more friendly than you, hence people think she's prettier. by the way the 3 pics of your friend seem like a totally different person in each one.

• but what does that have to do with actual facial features?

• he basically said we were the same UNTIL he thought I was getting cocky

Which is called negging

• "then he changed his mind because like you he thought I was being arrogant and therefore used that to "level me out" or put me down". There is your answer.

San Diego is still a very diversity city while compared to others, there are plenty of interracial couples over there. Been there and didn't have problems with racial issues with white or black girls, or people in general.

• Either that link never existed or you deleted it.
    It doesn't lead anywhere, and yes I added the dot and slash.

• She looks more amicable I'd say. You're abit intimidating

• What makers her face prettier? Her smile. Otherwise you're both pretty.