Give me a rate?

Give me a rate ?

Bored and feeling pretty low right now.

Thanks guys lol I guess I'll got get some Botox now 🙈🤕

Most Helpful Guy

• You look quite nice. Give yourself a break.

• Thank you! I have a really bad habit of comparing myself to other people and putting myself down.

• Be confident. You're attractive so believe it.

• Thanks for the MHG! I'm esp fond of your sweet bubble butt. I'd spank that thing if I could for being down on yourself. Life's too short. Enjoy!! Happy Easter!

Most Helpful Girl

• So many forehead wrinkles. Stop doing that >_<

• Hit a bitch when she's down 😭

• Sorry, but it's not good for your face! Pretty girls have to stop doing this.

• Yeah I know. Weird habit I guess.

What Guys Said 35

• you look great... stay away from the botox

• if thats you...
    you look pretty damn good!

And some! But I'll try to keep those thoughts to myself haha ;)

• It's me I promise. I'm not doing this for attention. Just dealing with some shit and I'm in a rough place at the moment.

• sorry to hear that...
      i'm only a message away

• OK you have a nice size ass if perfect size ass for most people. those tits are amazing. Beautiful beautiful eyes. try bangs though

• 6ish. You may consider using more of your hair to cover your forehead

• 6.5...

• why the shocked face expression? for me a 7

• You look preety... in the second pic 😊

• You look good in the 3rd photo

• Lots of guys would hit that

But easy on the forehead

• Don't feel down. You look great. Listen to some nickleback and you'll be alright :)

• Thanks. Just dealing with some things that I thought I was okay with. Turns out I'm not lol

• Oh trust me I could talk your ear off til the point you'd want to drown me lol stupid relationship crap

• I know how girls are i lived with 4 of them ~chaos!! Lol Just know that the offers there if you need it.

• 4/10

• 1st picture- 3
    2nd picture- 5
    3rd picture-6

You can either take whatever number you want, or you can average it all out to give yourself a 4.6 up to you.

• My god you're sexy! :D haha

• You're very pretty

• You got crazy eyes ;)

• You're gorgeous :3I'd give you an 8

• You are very pretty.
    You should relax your forehead/eyebrows though. ^^

• You look very good.

• Pretty decent I would say

• 9/10... ass and titties. You got a bubble butt girl, and a nice face. Hit me up sometime ;)

• 8...

• You are pretty

• pretty.

• I think you're hot.

• Why are you making the same facial expression in every photo. Yeah you're hot.

• Girl you are so pretty. 💗

• You are beautiful darling

• Wow :) Your Beautiful :)

• Your smile looks extremely fake and forced. So because of that 3

• 8 for you , lovely sexy

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 6

• Gosh people are stupid. They aren't wrinkles, they're facial lines that everyone has when they raise their eyebrows lol, it's just your expression. You're a pretty girl, hope you feel better!

• Thank you! I think by far you're my favorite person on her so far 💗

• If you read through the comments you'll see why 😔😩

• Aw I understand, I compare myself to others a lot too :(

• You are not my ideal beauty.

• You ave sexy eyes... and a nice smile! :)

• Thank you! And thanks for not point out my forehead 😑 I get it people 🤕

• You look aight to me. The smile looks like a front though, your not really happy I'm guessing.

• Haven't been for a while

• Apparently all I'm attracted to are douchebags. Especially the kind that give you a ring, tell you they're the one, you're faithful and loyal, 100% committed to said douchebag then they leave, 3 months later they're in a new relationship. And a week into their relationship you catch him creeping on your Facebook page. And so before you even knew he was in a relationship you reach out to him with a simple happy memory and get no response in return. yeah shoot me

• I know exactly what you mean. The kinds of guys that make you feel so in love and devoted to them, then they fuckin mouth rape you and just leave when you get pissed at them.

• Why do you keep making that face

• I don't know. I guess that's the face I use to feel attractive. Even though I don't feel it or believe. No I'm not an attention seeker. It's the gods honest truth. So thanks for pointing it out

• Do you tan or something? Even trying my hardest I can't make a face that brings wrinkles to my forehead at all. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but you're not even in your mid 20s yet and you have so many forehead wrinkles. Make sure you use sunscreen daily and moisturize.

• I'm 24. I did spend the majority of my life outside playing soccer and lacrosse. Who knows but I'm well aware of my big forehead. And everyone that's pointed it out has made my low self esteem feel even lower. But thanks