~please be honest~ Am I ugly?

I have already tried this on another post but since some people said they couldnt tell because of my hair over my face, im trying it again with new photos. I think I look ugly and have a fat digusting face, but I was wondering what other people thought, in the hope that it may give me some confidence, I dont know.
The first photo is from a couple of day ago, then there's two

from about a month or so ago and then one from August last year. I'm not wearing any makeup in the last one. I would like truthful answers but please don't be nasty about my looks even if you think I am ugly.
Thanks.~please be honest~ Am I ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's tragic you need approval as you're a lovely looking girl and there's so many up and downs waiting for you, but hang in and it will all make sense and forget what outsiders say and be your own boss! All the best! X

• Thanks for MOA but I don't deserve it, you raise your self esteem by 5% and I'll accept it though x

• see, you do deserve the MOA ! thanks ! :) x

• More importantly keep your head up! All the best princess! Believe in yourself! x

Most Helpful Girl

• first pic looks badass and you look cute in all pictures however I don't think jetblack hair suits you.. it you due your hair dark or light brown it willcomplement your eyes and skin color !

• Thanks ! :) it is naturally dark brown with red streaks. I get bored easily and dye it though, :/ i know it's bad for my hair, but i still do it! (that's why i had to cut it short too.)

What Guys Said 40

• Great face, great smile, great style. Love the things you do to your hair, and your face is naturally able to work a bunch of different looks. If you have low self esteem and confidence issues, you really need to look into finding better friends, or just talking more to people that understand you, because you are getting stomped on somewhere and you shouldn't be.

Not only are you NOT ugly, you are really quite attractive. So the feedback you are getting in your personal life is way off.

• It's the feedback i get from everyone! Seriously, my whole life, i have only ever met to people (aside from family) who say i'm even slightly pretty. It's weird that so many people on here are saying i'm not actually ugly. It's really touching... (well most people are. some people seem to think my jaw is off balance...)

• aw thank you! :) x

• You are very welcome. Interesting people have interesting stories. They are always fun to get to know :)

• C'mon don't be harsh at yourself! You are definitely not ugly, obviously. You should know that and believe it because it's honestly the truth. You can't be ugly at all, you have a pretty face. Especially in the 3rd picture, you look happy and you would own the world with that smile haha. You have stunning eyes as well.

I would just advise you to keep your look natural, I mean forget about all this coloring and piercings and stuff, because you are naturally beautiful so don't hide it with changing. Be happy

• No, you're not ugly. Maybe people are put off by your goth look which makes you look unfriendly? You have nice features and I like your pale skin. Haters are gonna hate!

• No, you're beautiful just like everything else good in this world.

• You're average looking. You look best in the top picture.

• You're an average looking girl. I wouldn't call you ugly at all.

• Wow, you're actually really sexy :D I love that looks (not sure what it's called) but you look great :D

• Not ugly, but not drop dead gorgeous either. I am not a fan of the bright colors, I know it expresses individualism, etc., and you want to stand out, but I bet you would stand out easily in your more natural colors too!

Lets be clear... I am not saying you look awful the way you are done up, but it just feels overstated to me.

• I think you look really cute in all of them. You have a natural beauty without makeup, and you look like a very hipsy emo girl with that pink hair. I like your style a lot.

• You aren't ugly at all.

• you have a pretty face 👍

• Above average

• You are pretty in all the pictures especially with the bright pink hair. Just keep on being yourself.

• No the pink works good the black hair picture was not. My fav

• In my opinión with makeup you looks cute, without makeup I don't like you, but you aren't ugly, you are average girl, normal, standard, in the midle between ugly and beauty...

• You ain't ugly

You are rocking the punk look

• No, you are not.

• No you are not ugly, but I do think you look better in the pics with the pink hair

• No you're very pretty

• I love that third pic... if I'm being truthful, and this is only my opinion

Get rid of the shrapnel in your face... it draws too much attention... and id keep your natural hair color (or try blonde with your more round face/skin color)

But all in all someone with so much potential

• No you a pretty smile! You are a pretty person

• You look pretty don't worry.

• whoever says your ugly is blind

• You look good but you still look like you'd kill me in my sleep.

• No, you're not ugly.

You may not look like a model, but you still look nice n_n

• No you're not... you are quite good looking

• Very ugly honestly, sorry

• Your not ugly, go back to your natural hair color and smile more!

• in the last image yes.

• You know you are or you wouldn't be asking.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 18

• I definitely don't think you have a disgusting face and to be be honest your hair colour and piercings kind of distract me from actually looking at your face but thats your own preference and style which is 100% fine. Don't be so hard on yourself because you don't look ugly x

• You look prettiest in the 3rd pic but do you cut love? I think you'd be prettier with a more natural look. I'd kill for your smile.

• aw thanks! :D and i used to, yeah...

• I really like the third picture!!! And no! I don't find you ugly at all!!

• If people are picking on you, it's because you have the courage to express yourself, not because you're ugly. You know I think you rock☆

• The second picture is my favorite!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I love that one so so much you look so pretty in that. and by the way I love your pale skin, I purposely keep mine super pale because I like pale skin on girls. you're not ugly!!

• You look absolutely beautiful! I love your pink hair!

• No your absolutely gorgeous!! :)
    Stay happy.

• The other pictures are ok but you look amazing in the first picture!
    I wouldn't listen to haters.

• I think you're beautiful! Especially with the pink hair, you rock it!

• You look very pretty! I like your hair color - it's very unique (:

• I don't find you ugly at all, you have pretty eyes, no acne and a beautiful smile. The only thing i can tell you is that making your eyebrows darker would improve your look

• um no you look amazing. by the way I love the piercings and makeup in the first photo 👌🏻

• Nope , not at all. I would rate you 7

• no, you are gorgeous

• The 3. Picture is cute 😇but on the other ones you look ugly😟. It's my opinion just being honest. So from a scale from 1-10 you're a 4-5 . I hope i wasn't nasty😳

• You are beautiful

• I wouldn't call you ugly, but I'd fix the way you do your makeup, hair and take out the lip piercings.

• You're not ugly and you look prettier with pink hair.

• thank you! I love my pink hair lol :)