Guys would you date a girl with braces like this ( pics)?

Be honest please thanks!

Guys would you date a girl with braces like this ( pics)?

0|1
0|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely... because braces come off and the beauty behind them will always remain. Just for example, I started dating a girl WAY back when she was 17 (and she had braces). No one was interested in her, but because of it, she had a great personality. I've been with her ever since, and as she got older, she just got better looking. At about 6 long years after I met her, those braces came off. She is now a model, and is a top-10 hottie (and way out of my league)... but she loves me 100%, and I'm more than lucky to have her. And it all started because of some braces. So I'm a firm believer in dating a braces-girl!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Personally I don't really like how braces look. They will turn me off. But other factors can always make up for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • But of course! Nothing like this is ever an issue!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen you before. You look decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure. i don´t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that girl had a nice personality, I'd love to

0|0
    0|0
  • sure. my last crush still had braces

0|0
    0|0
  • I would def date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think braces look cute on girls, I kinda see now that a lot of girls feel uncomfortable with braces but honestly I think guys think it looks cute, your rocking the look by they way :)

Ps. Do you need braces? Your teeth look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • No----------

0|0
    0|0
  • I f she is old enough..

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age, no, you said to be honest. Are you Whasian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks average, if I would date or I wouldn`t date with she depends of her personality...

0|0
    0|0
  • yea man

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.