Guys, Do you think am ugly? Would You approach me to ask me On a date I swear I have bad luck say to myself Am I that bad?

Guys, Do you think am ugly? Would You approach me to ask me On a date I swear I have bad luck say to myself Am i that bad??

57

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't get approached because you have this professional look with dark clothes and too much makeup. The more make up a girl wears the more professional she looks and that's intimidating and complicated. That attribute is amplified by the dark lipstick and eye shadow that accentuates your already dark features and dark clothing. See a trend here? Your hair is also this weird stage in between curly and wavy so the braid is a great option, it also makes you look cuter and makes your ethnicity less confusing. If I'm too busy trying to figure out rather you're Arabic or Latino or Italian the moment will pass and I won't bother. You can try wearing it up, or straitening it. Dye your hair lighter, wear brighter, more colorful makeup like the way your eyes are brightened by the makeup in the last pic is maybe with a blue eye shadow. Then take he old lady lipstick and literally throw it in the garbage immediately and I mean all of it, and start rocking some light pink lip gloss. Go for a more natural looking eyebrow. Wear some cuter clothes like a yellow bench hoody with hoop earrings and a white guess purse. The jeans and floral shirt are too good girl look you need to show off some ass I know you got some. Slap on some juicy sweat pants or yoga pants and Bam. You won't be able to walk down the street without causing car accidents because when it comes to the raw materials you got em. You'll have to hire a bodyguard to keep guys off your sexy ass. GL

What Guys Said 56

• absoltuely not ugly. i would suggest scaling back the makeup though. you look really really great (and better) in the pics without as much makeup

• If you were alone and looked bored, but welcoming and I wasn't feeling nervous then yea I'd approach you and try to get a number.

But you need to understand how guys think when it comes to approaching women. Honestly it would be best if you approached guys and offer to take them out on a date.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9876-why-you-women-don-t-get-approached-or-asked-out

• No way are you ugly. You are a beauty. I absolutely love your hair. Awesome. I suggest you wear less makeup. And chill with whatever you do with your eyebrows. They look too fake.

• You look lovely, but your default look appears stressed. If you can relax your eyes, it would do you credit. Additionally, you may consider toning back the attention on the brows

Your hair is fantastic by the way. It's that with the dark irises that will draw attention

• Absolutely stunning lessen up on the makeup a little as its good to have a little but too much is intimidating. Or you just look way out of class for a guy to be interested. Or they will assume your taken if you wear a lot of makeup.

• You're actually pretty cute. But i don't really approach girls. However, if you approached me, and asked me on a date, it'd make my day, and I'd accept.

• You look good but way too young , completely out of my range.

• other than the fact of to much makeup picture 2 make your face look like its plastic. try less makeup and be more natural. if that doesn't work. you might have to look at how people perceive you as approachable

• You look good. I would so want to ask you out on a date. U seem like the kind of girls that I want to be with forever.

• You overdo the makeup and hair product in several pictures, but you're a pretty girl and you have a nice body too. If you were doing something that seemed interesting, I'd approach.

• No such thing as bad luck when it comes to looks

The harder you work, the better your luck seems to get
    The better choices of men you make, the better your luck will be

• "Do you think am ugly?" No.

"Would You approach me to ask me On a date" Unlikely

• I don't think you're ugly.

• Very attractive, not ugly. Lighten up
    on the makeup a bit. Truthfully I'm surprise a guy hasen't asked you out.

• I don't approach many people, so my chances of approaching you are slim-none

However, you do look really cute. I have a huge thing for curly hair

8.5/10. If those eyes were brown, I'm talking at least a 9

• You are very cute and a n ice body but the makeup is a little heavy. Maybe try scaling back on the makeup. Sometimes guys think if she is wearing a lot of makeup that she is insecure or trying to hide something.

• I do not think you're ugly at all.

• Not ugly. Really not ugly. So not ugly I'm starting to play with myself looking at your pictures. (Not really... but was thinking about it.)

• You have a unique beauty to you. I'd approach you and try my luck.

• I think you're attractive. I would go out on a date with you based on looks. But there's much more to this madness though

• looks is fine so it would depend entirely on your character.

• You're definitely not ugly. Would I approach you to ask you out? Sure... if I was your age.

• You're pretty, what ethnicity are you?

• You're good, d00d. I'd approach.

• You have a very intense stare in these photos but I think you are attractive

• You're not my type so I wouldn't approach you but you're definitely not ugly at all

• you're pretty, don't worry about that :)

• Beautiful, nice hair. I'd approach you if I had more confidence

• Problem is with your make up. Have minimal make up and be natural and cheerful

• You look fine. I prefer how you look in pic #4, #5 and in the last one though.

• More from Guys
    26