What do you look at first in a person? How they dress or how they act?

Some people care about how someone looks and some care about how they act. Which do you think is the most important when you meet someone you don't know.

• Looks
  • Personality
  • Act

Most Helpful Guy

• looks. they can tell you a lot about a person's personality.
    that said, looks are not 100% accurate way to judge what kind of person someone is. probably not even 70% accurate. You get an impression from looks, but you shouldn't decide how you think a person actually is from looks alone.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably looks. It's a first impression. Before noticing how they act I notice how they look. If their look does not catch my interest in some way then noticing how they act will be tough since I probably won't be very interested in getting to know that person.

• I always check out what people wear before they act or talk.

• As for what I search for first, that would be personality. Acts are most important of the three, but they're often about as needles to actually search for as looks. What I usually see first when meet someone is their face.

• Looks is always the first thing noticeable. I wouldn't approach if I didn't like the looks

However, after that, personality takes the highest priority

• the way a person dresses from shoes to hair style says a lot. some people who dress up for more attention are more likely to be shy so look good to seek attention but that sometimes backfires.

What Girls Said 1

• It's more 50% looks and %50 act and then afterwards, it's 60% personality, 30% looks, 30% act. Some people, like me, have a intuition on someone if they are a good person or not. The vibes are strong, but it's usually the act for me.