Tight gaps, yay or nay?

Tight gaps, yay or nay?

• Love 'em! 👍
  • Indifferent 😐
  • Hate 'em 👎

Most Helpful Guy

• if you were dressed like that before me, do you really think that out of everything I could look at that I would even notice the gap?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah they can be hot. I have a small thigh gap

What Guys Said 27

• I don't care, though I tend to prefer no gap since that means she has thick thighs :P

• great if they're there, but not every girl has 'em, even when they're in their peak form, so worrying about them seems silly.

• That picture is awesome!
    From what I've seen girls with thigh gaps typically have nice butts, like, my favorite type of butt (as in the pic above). But I don't NEED a girl with a thigh gap or anything.

• Don't care. Never knew they existed until maybe a year ago.

• I prefer thick thighs. So no gap is my preference

• As long as you're healthy, it's all good. ^.^

• Yes defiantly a preference but not that picture. Her legs need to be bigger. They need to be touching

• I could not possibly be more indifferent to them. The dumbest physical feature I've ever seen a girl worry about.

• I'm attracted to this because being so large down there it looks like a comfortable doorway to accommodate the size. Just more room to work is generally my thoughts and feelings.

• I don't like thigh gaps they make girls look so fragile, and I'm kinda super week, and every Girl I've dated was stronger then me, my ex is stronger then me, and so is my current girlfriend, and boyfriend, but your butt looks nice

• Id have to say indifferent. It's not a bid deal either way. As long as their butt is nice lol

• Man, that looks fucking weird to me. I don't care nonetheless, I feel like the dudes that obsess over thigh gaps don't even get any ass.

• I'm indifferent, nice ass by the way

• For me it ususally depends... but yours is seo sexy :D

• I hate thigh gaps. I prefer girls with curves and thicker legs.

• This one is a little much but still sexy. As long as the ass is nice the large thigh gap is fine.

• Oh yeah.

• amazing! <3

• I'm indifferent to thigh gaps, but your photo is hot, if you don't mind me saying.

• love them. i would not mind running my fingers up through those gaps LOL
    very sexy. . .

• i always fantasies my self holding and licking it , do u have thigh gaps

• 🙄🖐😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

• holly shit i want that

• can't think
    Butt

• Nay. I want her to have thick thighs to wrap around my head while I feast on her wet pussy.

• Oh my god I'm in love

What Girls Said 7

• I don't find it attractive. I like a girl with some meat on her bones. Plus if you are using the toilet and you drop your phone your thighs won't catch it and to me that's a waste of a body part

• I don't sit completely straight on the toilet, it would fall on the floor and not on my tights or in the toilet in this case :P

• Logical reasoning there. ^.^

• In different because I guess I don't really wear nylons. Unless garter belts.

• uhm, is this posted on the right question :)

• LOL for some reason I thought you were referring to tights as nylons.. and I was like "what the hell I didn't know there was such thing as those"

• I posted another question with tights minutes ago so I thought this comment was meant for the other one :P

• That looks disgusting.

• no way is that natural. You do some editing?

• i am indifferent

• good, I have one myself

• no, it's horrible