Is being 6'4 and being shy a weird mix to girls?

Im a 6'4 male from England and I'm quite shy, even though my height may intimidate some people especially people who don't know me, do girls find that weird that I'm shy considering my height? I guess once I know the person my shyness tends to go away.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all. Most of my friends are very outgoing people and they all like shy guys. I have some friends who also have a major thing for exclusively tall guys. I'm short but recently the last guy I found myself attracted to was a 6'4 reserved guy. Not my type, but I liked him anyways. I think the mixture of the two have nothing to do with each other really, but shy guys in general are a bit harder to approach, I'd just say shy people in general unfortunately.

It's not a weird mix to me though, the thought wouldn't even cross my mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Both unattractive to me. I like an outgoing guy because I'm shy and not too tall.

• No if u r shy u r shy and it don't matter the size

• Nope, not weird at all...