Why Do I have Negative Body Image?

I feel fat, almost all the time. My doctor, friends, family all same I'm at the perfect weight. I'm extremely athletic and eat healthy, I just don't understand why I don't love my body? Any ideas/tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women don't. I think it's psychological. I don't know what you can do though to change your thinking other than believe people when they say you look good. Maybe it extends further? Do you like yourself? Is it just your body? Maybe see a professional?

What Guys Said 4

• Be happy and make your self happy. Don't over analyze or over think about your weight. If your in shape athletic and eat healthy then you must look good.

• Maybe because the image presented as beauty in this country is of women that are unnaturally tall and thin. Women like Alex Morgan, Serena Williams and Ronda Rousy all have athletic bodies and are known for their appearance as well as their performance. And don't worry about the scale. That's the worst thing you can do.

• well you must know and understand it that no one in the word is perfect ! everyone has different qualities and weaknesses but sometime you can't see their weaknesses because of their confidence !

• It's all in your mind.

What Girls Said 0