Girls, looking older is more attractive?

I'm 19 years old and people always think that I'm in my mid 20's. Even probably when I was 17.

Im 6'4 so people automatically think I look older, I don't even have facial hair 😆 , but this problem has been embarrassing haha I have a young mum who is 38 years old, people of the public occasionally think that my mum is my Partner/wife or a sister of mine 😆 Compliment to my mum.

is it attractive to girls to look a little older than your age or is it not?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with looking older. Poeple have said that I look older for my age and some said that I look younger. Everyone has a different opinion and some girls might like it or some might not but who cares because not everyone is gonna have the same opinion and looking older and being tall is a good thing so be confident !

What Girls Said 3

• for guys, yeah looking your age or a little older is cool =]

• Peronally, i find older men more sexier and attractive than younger men. So you're all good!

• Older looking guys dont impress me but you are quite young and yiu look young.. Lets see how you age.