Am I skinny enough for a belly button piercing or should I loose more weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't get a piercing

• Why do you think that

• Tough crowd

• Then life is too short to make that statement in the first place. Go live life and be awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a small belly button (similar to yours) and was super skinny when I got mine. But my "roll" was right at my belly button line. So first piercing, they didn't get enough skin, still pierced it and 2 months later it was getting to the point that it was migrating out of my skin due to placement, roll, and small belly button. So the more skin in that area I think might be better. It depends on how your stomach creases.
    As for looks, you are just fine. Nobody has to be super skinny to get a belly ring. You have a beautiful stomach. (I don't think I've ever said that phrase before. LOL.)

• Lol thank you for the positive feedback I've been very depressed

• I understand depression a little to well. Hang in there :-) Talk with friends, find forums on depression, even "good" self-help books, and counselors for sure.

What Guys Said 22

• I see no reason why not.

• First it doesn't matter how skinny you are. If you want one get one. However considering you look good to me I would say yes.

• Totally good for one. If you want it then get it.

• If you want one, go for it.

• Why would you want one? I've never really understood getting the belly button pierced. Is it "cute"? Anyway, to answer your question you're fine. I don't think weight plays into it at all but you're fine.

• I believe a person does not need a flat or toned torso to have a belly ring. A bbw can get one as ling as they do not have any rolls t h at would push against the peircing. You would look wonderful with one.

• your belly is fine. i donĀ“t see why you would spoil it with a piercing.

• I think you'd look hot with a belly button piercing tbh. You don't need to lose weight at all.

• Wayyyyy too fat. Lose 100 pounds

• You're fine

• I think you'd look much better without a belly button ring but you could get one if you want to

• Look just fine to have one.

• Too difficult to say with these pictures, you need a selfie infront he mirror.

• You look fine for a piercing, but are you going to show us once its done?

If so start with a nipple piercing and show us that too :p

• sexxxy

• You're skinny enough I think it would look

• seems nothing wrong there ! so I think you must go ahead 👍👍👍

• Figured you would have one by now at age 82 lol. I'd think it'd look cute on you. Go for it

• You're good to go. Looks like you have a cute body!

• do what you want

• Very much so. Get one of you want it!

• No, looking cool, nice belly.
    Am so jealous, actually, even if I shave my belly it is not so bare smooth as yours is, wow. Am hairy :'(

• Wax it 😏

• I like a little hair. And yes probebley

• Ok. You don't like all smooth as yours is?, on a guy.

What Girls Said 7

• Why not? look at the old woman who sneaked out of her care home to get a tattoo at 90...
    If you get it done then you won't regret never having it done-or be like that old lady who sneaked out to get it done...

If you want something badly do it... life's to short for should I?
    It's only a tiny hole not noticeable..

• you're not ''skinny'' LOL.. skinny girls don't have a protruding belly.. but if you want to get a piercing.. sure.. it has nothing to do with a flat stomach..

• You look fine! Not to mention, anyone of any size can get a belly button piercing. There's not societal law stating you can't.

(Plus we don't know how tall you are, that also factors into weight. There's a difference between being 4'10" and weighing 105lbs and 5'4" and weighing 105lbs.) I say go for it!!

• if you are too skinny than belly button piercings don't look that good anyway, I think you could lose a few more pounds but only if it would make you feel more confident, and as long as you are doing it healthily.

• Ur tood

• should loose weight

• Hard to tell with these pics...