What Kind of Guy would I Attract, Rate Me?

I'm timid to even ask this of you all. I just want to know your thoughts, rates, and if you find me attractive or not?

http://fluentjdawg.tumblr.com/image/139830774847

http://fluentjdawg.tumblr.com/image/139830782172

• Cute
  • Sexy
  • Average
  • Below Average

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad, but it would help if you could look at the camera through more than your peripheral vision. :P

• I have amazing peripheral vision, I could take this shot behind my head, if I wanted to show-off.

• Haha, I don't think that's necessary, but thanks for MH!

What Guys Said 12

• you look shy (which is a good thing) just take out that piercing and smile more I'm sure you will have attract men. You look like your sad or lost, hope everything is ok but I think its not fair to rate without seeing you smile.

• I am somewhat an introvert, but I like my piercing, I find it cute. I'm an oblivious, absent-minded person who lacks awareness. I'm definitely not sad, I was just posing. I like to mask my face with an expression that's not-so-easy to look through.

• I'm a Libra, my sign is Air.

• lol thats two fails for me, I think thats enough for today :)

• I think you're cute. The kind of guy you'd attract? The mysterious type

• Cute, pretty and sexy. Definitely attractive 👍

• Beautiful. You have pretty eyes and I look your nose ring

• Sexy as hell :D and the type of guy like me apparently, because im 100% attracted :D haha

• Can not tell what kind of person someone would attract by just looking at them. It also depends on personality, what you like to do etc

• You look like a man with a plan

• beautiful and sexy. Nose ring is kind of gross, but that is personal preference.

• You look like I'd fuck you in half.

• Are you Whasian?

• No. I'm Maori and Scottish. But I have slightly chingy eyes, I get it from my dad.

• You look like you like & also attract bad boys

• Probably meth heads

What Girls Said 4

• You'll attract all kinds of men in your life just because your timid just watch out for the bad ones and they'll be plenty of them..

• You're pretty :)

• It's hard to tell but I think you can find yourself an attractive guy. You're pretty.

• You have very nice eyes. I think you'd be much cuter with a different hairstyle, though. That pencil-straight hair and fringe is doing absolutely nothing for you. I could totally see you with dark hair and either a pixie cut or a bun/ponytail/half-up style.

• Thank you for your honesty, I'm actually wearing a wig. It was part of a costume party but I liked the feeling of it. My hair is naturally medium-length, dark brown.

• I was considering that cut, but my hair line draws quite low, and I don't want the hairdresser to shave it.

• exactly what I was thinking :P