Kpop Girl series #12 Jimin: How beautiful do you think this girl is?

Kpop Girl series #12 Jimin: How beautiful do you think this girl is ?

Jimin is actually the leader of Ace of Angels but a lot of people don't seem to like her that much. Some people find her voice annoying but I don't really mind it because you can tell she's giving it her all :). She's kind of unique because she's badass and cute which is a combination you don't really see ever lol.

• I don't find Asian women attractive in general/see results
  • eight or less
  • nine
    Vote C
  • ten
    Vote D
  • off the charts
    Vote E
bump
I have to bump again because I feel bad for Jimin ;(

Most Helpful Girl

• She's cute too, I really like Korean clothes, they are just so cute ^^

• Are you into Kpop or korean dramas? You can see more there if you like :)

• What's your favorite Kpop group? :)

• Yes, he have a lot of romantic stuff but i think it's really cute. I watch "100 days with mr arrogant" and it's really funny :)
      My favorite Kpop group is DJ DOC (that's an old group) and BTS. I don't know so much group, I like to listen to Mix too ^^

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• 5. Too boyish. I like Asian girls. And there are some very hot Korean girls. She is not one.

• Np I'm going for variety ;). You can check out my other questions if you want andsee if you like any of the others I did.