What makes my smile not attractive and ruins my face?

imgurcom2tsswum

guys already don't approach me because I am black, but now I found out that my smile is weird and ugly

put a. after imgur
and a / after com

Most Helpful Guy

• WoW you have got an infectious smile and pretty lips and eyes :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not because you are black tf 😡maybe they are shy our you need to do the first move😇

What Guys Said 3

• It's a very defined smile. I can see where SOME people may not find it attractive, but people find all sorts of things attractive and unattractive. Once person's "like" is another "dis-like". I can look a girls ass, boobs, hair, skin completions, etc, etc... and it's all the same thing with some people liking it or not liking it.
    For the dis-likers of your smile, they may say it looks skeletal or monkey-like because it's so defined.
    On the other hand (the hand you should be paying attention to), the people who like it will say it's very hard to look away from because it's so perfect. Because of the defined smile-lines, it's very symmetrical (which is beautiful). It shows your nice teeth that so many people have to hide.
    So that's both sides of the story, and PERSONALLY, I think you are very beautiful, and I think it's your smile that makes you beautiful. So it someone is telling you differently, I would have to totally disagree. And we're just talking about your smile... your face is gorgeous all-around. Now that's the truth for you.

• You have a nice smile

• Gorgeous!

What Girls Said 0