Girls, Is cellulite like that gross to you?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It used to be when I was younger but as an adult? No I don't find it gross in the slightest as long as you are comfortable with it and own it!

What Girls Said 10

• I don't find it attractive of course, but it doesn't really bother me. I wouldn't be noticing that if I were eating it out XD

• Not gross at all. Do I like it? of course not. I'm a woman and if I had perfect skin with no cellulite, I would be very happy but I'm not bothered by it either.

• It doesn't bother me, but if you want to get rid of it: at the end of the shower wet the area which has cellulite with cold water.

• Cellulite is natural especially when you eat healthy and exercise, sometimes it just doesn't go away. It's natural. Not gross to me.

• Not really

• No it's not gross at all. It's not like you have a lot of cellulite !

• Definitely not gross.

• Yes, that's gross

• Yes, it's gross, don't go to mcdo so often and eat so much sweet

• are u kidding me? u don't even know her she's curvy and beautiful + she can eat whatever she wants it's her life <3

• @IsabellaCarlos If her cellulite disturbing her, she should not eat junk food and all candy things.

• but she never said it was disturbing to her she asked if it's gross but u don't know what she is eating so stop saying that she needs to cut of food <3

• I don't like the look of it that much, but unless it's very excessive I wouldn't exactly call it "gross" I hear it's very common anyway.