Which girl is more attractive?

Which girl is more attractive?

• Girl 1 (Dianna Agron)
  • Girl 2 (India Eisley)
And which colouring do you think is more attractive? The dark hair and pale skin or blonde hair and brown eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are both gorgeous. I also love the coloring on both for different reasons. I voted A simply because she has a very natural look that I like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Initially girl 2, but if I weigh them both up it's girl 1 I settle on.

• What made you decide on that?

• She looks hot to start with, and she is, but then you look closer and her face is kinda funny and she looks like she'd be a sullen cow. haha

What Girls Said 6

• 1, Probably because I have blonde hair, But the other one just looks like she wants to bit your head off lol, I think they both are gorgeous but girl 1 got the vote, With blondes its like it is either a turn on or turn off, weather with brunette its usually not like that, someone did a social experiment and with the burnett hair people were more kind to her as a brown but not AS MUCH with the blonde. I don't know everyone is different in they're styles and likings

• Dianna♡ She is just gorgeous!

• 2 is more interesting to look at

• Girl 2 is mesmerizing lol

• Definitely the blond girl the brunette is like a white version of Selena Golmez

• Is that a bad thing?

• No not at all but I just think the first girl is more attractive.

• I'm surprised guys are picking Dianna, India's colouring seems really exotic to me

What Guys Said 7

• For a moment I thought girl 2 looked like the girl from Pretty Little Liars, who of course will get my vote any day.
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-LUCY-HALE-900.jpg?5

• Girl #1. I tend to like brunettes more but in this case Girl #1 takes the cake

• Hard choice, but India Eisley looks like a dream. I'd have to go with her.

• This isn't even a contest. #1 by far

• Girl 1. Her eyes is like sexy bed eyes

• Girl#2

• First of course...

#2 is just #2 obviously...