Please be honest. How do I look? Rate me from 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay... From an older woman who has witnessed many guy age and grow up...

Currently you have some facial features that are not "conventionally " attractive at this very moment in time.

I would like to add before I go further that if I don't honestly believe and see this In you I would have just bypassed your post.

Your face is rounder at the moment so your jaw isn't as defined, your hairstyle isn't crazy like the teens seem to be doing with it these days and your braces make your mouth look bigger...

You have a nice hair line, skin, nose and full mouth. ( but not too full may I add ). All of those are GREAT "foundation" qualities. As you mature and lose the braces consider starting some exercise to help take off the natural genetic baby fat you have on your chin and bulk your body frame. Restyle your hair (it's thick and dark... Again good good!). Once your braces come off too your going have a great smile and set of teeth.

Trust me... At the moment girls are looking at you and seeing braces first and then a very young/baby face. As you age you can do something about that and be age into an a attractive young man! It used to happen all the time when I was in school every semester!

What Girls Said 8

• Beauty varies from person to person. I love Ginger's not many people do. There is someone out there willing to marry you and suck the skin off that mf. #VulcanSalute Keep ur head up bro

• I don't like how you look

• 7/10 is my vote

• 10/10

• You're cue , I'll give 5

• I bet you have an amazing personality!!! your beautiful in your own way.

• 3/10

• 2😥 honest

What Guys Said 7

• "How do I look?" life you're going to have a tough life with the opposite gender 😣😫😫😫
    #ThestruggleIsGoingToBeReal
    Rate = 4

• oooooooo Ik I shouldn't have opened this up I just knew you were going to say something ignorant lmfaoooooo I gotta pee... bad. why?

• Well damn lol*pull's hair in pony tail* My parent's didn't raise a punk. One d**k, two ball's jabba jabba jabba JAWS! Get ready to fall in love @Mistnigqa808 😂😂😂Idk , but Afrodite doesn't do dog penis lol no red tip's for me.

• by the way that pic is beyonddddd disturbing lolol

• When you get rid of those braces you'd make a 10/10 womanizer. Right now not too bad though, I'd go 8/10

• 10/10

• Those freaking ears and those freaking braces i will come back in like 15 years and hopefully you will have shaped up by then

• Give it a few years, you still look very boyish.

• kid i feel sorry for you

• Would plow/10