Brunette or blonde hair is better for me?

I have veryyy white skin but get easily tanned because I live near the beach and my eyes are green/ hazel. Most of the time they look dark green.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably brunette but I say make your hair whichever color you feel happiest and most beautiful in.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Which every is your natrual hair color.

• Neither one is better which is why I'll take both.

• Brunette

But I may be biased because I'm the number 1 brunette lover in the world

• Brunette

• I would have to see it but tanned skin with hazel eyes it could be either but dark hair would sound better

What Girls Said 4

• What do you want? Whatever you want is whatever color is better for you. I recently went blonde but I'm dyeing it blue very soon.

• Brunette all the way.

• I've got the same skin and eyes as you and I look very pale though because of my very dark hair.
    Get blonde hair because it will compliment your fair skin and look more unusual with green eyes, and then if you get a tan you'll just look top notch

• depend on what kind of appeal U want
    Blonde is vivid and has delightful impression, brunette is not as bright as blonde but gives people the impression of intellectual.
    It sounds quite stereotype but psychologically different color impress people in different way and it's particularly effective for first impression.