How to get revenge to the guy who broke my heart when I was 10? He is 19, I am 18 now and I haven't seen him in 7 years, but he's coming to town now?

Long story short: It was summer of 2008. I was 10. He was 11. We were both signed to take some sports classes. The thing is I was this chubby weird nerd who was very shy and insecure, and he was my IDEAL guy. He was athletic, confident, a jock and all the girls were interested in him.
Even though I had competition, somehow he noticed me and we flirted the whole summer, He would only talk to me he would ignore ALL THE OTHER GIRLS. I was OUT OF MY MIND HAPPY.
I don't think that I LOVED him, because he was kinda a douchebag (with occasional avoiding me...), but I was certainly MADLY attracted to him.

Towards the end of summer break I got the courage to ask him out. I told my friends that before and I was thinking: "OMG, who would thought that THE NERD is the one who will start going on dates first out of the group". My heart was pounding, but I approached him, land he said yes.
I was preparing myself for days. It was a Saturday, 9pm, I put my best clothes on and I was waiting for him on the street. (It is a small town by the way so many mean girls were passing laughing at me). Anyway, I waited, waited and he NEVER showed up. I ran into my guy friend who felt bad for me so HE took me to a date. I have seen my crush 8 months after that and never since then.

Karma turned out to be great, because I am beautiful, popular, attractive, smart, succesful, while I heard that he is broke, has a drug problem, was arrested many times (he lives in a city 200 miles away). However, he is comming to a party for our mutual friend. That will be the first time I will see him in 7 years. Some of you may say: "Are you still not over him?".. Well, let's just say that I wanna show him what he's been missing.

The party willl be at a club, so what do you think I should wear? Because he OBVIOUSLY HAD a thing for me. I want to wear smth that will drool, but now that he can't have it. (Don't tell me it's childish, just please help me pick an outfit).

Dress AHow to get revenge to the guy who broke my heart when I was 10? He is 19, I am 18 now and I haven't seen him in 7 years, but he's coming to town now ?
Dress B

Dress C

Dress D

• Dress A
  • Dress B
  • Dress C
  • Dress D

Most Helpful Guy

• Show up there, b sexayyyy and confident and happy. If he comes up to me act like you barely remember him. If he tries to flirt, maybe flirt back, but if he tries to hook up, say a straigh NO and laugh at him. That'll embarass him 4 sure. Then leave with another guy! #killer
    If you play along and agree to go on a date, just so you can stood him up too, first of all: you will show that you still care and second of all: he may be the one to stand you up again.

• OMG! You are TOTALLY right. The point IS to make him think that I don't care. The point IS to get the revenge by IGNORING him, not by LETTING HIM KNOW that he hurt me in the last decade. Bravo! Well deserved MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I sat prolong his suffering and lead him on and make him think he has another chance than ignore him

• *say

• Thanks for mho. Give him hell

• Ofcourse. I see you are a true feminist and so am I. God bless!

What Guys Said 42

• Goddamn, you are thick. First off, I have no idea why anyone under 16 needs to be in a relationship in the first place. If you still rely on mommy and daddy for transportation, you're probably not ready for dating.

Second, why the hell are you even doing this? You want revenge on a guy who pissed you off when you were ten? Part of being an adult is not holding in such petty grudges, and you're failing at that. You're still in fourth grade mentally.

I don't care what dress you wear. Maybe instead of focusing on your appearance so much, you should get your shit together and reconsider some of your life choices. You're trying to be smug to a druggie who likely doesn't even remember what happened between the two of you. Christ.

• RELAX bro, it's one night! Hahah jeez how some people don't know how to chill. You are the one that has to reconsider life choices and learn how to READ first. Don't you see what I wrote here? HAhahah

• I find it ironic anyone is being told to "chill" in the face of a 7 year grudge.

• holy shit its been 7 years.

let it go woman

• I don't know if it's more the girl or the dress but something is awesome so I picked A. But to be totally honest with you as you say the guy is on drugs and all the other downfalls that go with it. So if you're truly looking to avenge him, how about you already know he's going to be at the party, so how about forget him and put your attention on another guy you know will be at the party and totally put your attention there leaving it there on that other guy throughout the evening. If there isn't another guy to fill that void then completely get your attention off your old crush and keep it off him. If he walks up to you and says hey remember me, scratch your head in thought and act like you don't at all. Then say oh yeah I'm not sure I think so and then walk off. Keep yourself occupied with someone else for the rest of the evening and totally ignore him like he never existed. Don't go expecting to give him a lesson how much he's missed because by that you're opening the door to fill that gap. Go with the attitude of hey dude you missed out and there's not looking back now. I got eyes and you're every bit as beautiful as the girl in the top dress A. That's enough to teach him a lesson by itself. Throw in the rest and really teach him a lesson he will never forget.

• Thank you for your advice. You are right. I mean. something like that is what I was planning to do in the first place. When I said "revenge" I didn't mean to kill him :D but to just look sexy and ignore him. That's all.

• I know like you I had my first serious crush I was 9 she was 10. People think it's impossible to fall for someone at such a early age but it's not at all it's that they haven't or didn't fall for someone at that age. I understood exactly what you meant, you're looking to conclude and repair you :)

• Jesus Christ. Remind me never to do anything to piss off women. You really do hold grudges forever. o. O;

7 years ago, when you were 10? Really? You know what they say. If you're out for vengeance, dig two graves. Vengeance doesn't achieve anything.

Not to mention, you don't even seem to know the circumstances for which he didn't pick you up for that date when you were a CHILD. 10 years old? Seriously? The other *child* could have gotten cold feet. Or you could have misinterpreted the situation. Or your memory could have deteriorated. If you're so intelligent, you should understand how memories twist and turn and combine with other memories. Human memory is absurdly inefficient.

This is to say nothing of how long ago this was. You're not taking revenge on the man. You're taking revenge on the child. So this is pretty much the same as if you were to go steal some 10 year old's lollipop. The kinds of issues you must have to actually go out of your way to attack someone that did you an ambiguous wrong a decade ago.

Given your planned actions, you still are a child. No matter your popularity or assumed intelligence, you lack wisdom and virtue. Such resentments are trivial. Having intelligence doesn't mean anything if you lack the wisdom to use it.

Much less when the guy has a drug problem. Trust me. Living with addiction causes enough pain. Intentionally wanting to add on to someone's pain is simply a terrible thing to do. No matter how it's done.

People have suffered enough. Everyone will suffer in their lifetime. Just the same as you suffered over that, he's suffered over many other things. Probably a lot more than you if he has dealt with addiction. People all have to fight their own battles, and people will all suffer.

You are not a good person. And if you want to talk about karma, you're hurting yours in your intentions. And the idea that him developing a drug problem being *good karma for YOU*. That is simply demonic. You lack sympathy. And this is simply absurd. But you will do what you do. Though I'd suggest a personal inventory.

• Cool story.

Well, from the ones you have I would choose C.

However, personally I simpler is better so you could maybe find another dress, BLACK to look classy and beautiful that may look like any of these:

img.simplydresses.com/.../...c-dress-JN-1206-f.jpg

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/0iq51j-i.jpg

You would still look gorgeous and very hot, yet classy.

Thanks for sharing the story with us, I enjoyed it. Hope things go well :)

• I think these are better makes a statement saying your hot but definitely still classy the other dresses look sort of slutty.

• Thank you. It's actually hilarious how mean people are. Hahaha. This is for them: Like nobody has ever gotten their heart before. And all those "girls" saying I have to go to a therapist are the ones listening to Taylor Swift and how she gets heart broken, and they approve that. Well at least mine happened when I was 10, not 26. Plus y'all love "Bad Blood", huh? So THAT is ok, but THIS is not ok. Everybody of us has someone like that and, don't even try to tell me that you don't 'cause we're all human. ;)

• It's not like your out to kill him all your doing is wearing a dress. I have no clue why people are flipping out about that.

• How the fuck do you get your heartbroken at 10.

• That IS when it's supposed to happen. Kids and immaturity. What's sick is Taylor Swift having her heart broken at 26.

• Holy shit, the levels of craziness are out of this world.
    Move on... damn, can't believe you're still stuck in the past.

• Lol why would you dress up for him like that, does he deserve such a presentation?

Nah if you really want to get back to him, all you should do is say "hey it's nice to see you again, also FUCK YOU for not coming to that date you agreed to and NEVER apologizing you dickface"

You want to put in way too much effort.

• Is there something wrong with you. This is spiteful in the most immature way I have ever heard. 10 year old's don't know how to have a correct relationship. He didn't show up that night? maybe there was a good reason for it, maybe not, but he was never mean to you. Most popular people don't waste their time being nice to chubby nerdy people. He was nice to you and didn't humiliate you in front of people. You can try to impress him with those outfits that only look good on women in their twenties, but you already sound very desperate, vain, and a bit narcissistic.

• Just show up looking nice and successful. No need to rub it in, he'll probably be ready to kick himself in the nuts for not sticking with you

• Dress A. C, or D,
    b was kinda doing to much.

you should do him like they did on that one episode of big bang theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYAIn8iHXCw

i think this is the right episode
    but what happened was when they were kids, the boy did something to the girl like teased her and then she went away for years
    she came back years later and flirted with him but she was just teasing him making him think she liked him
    its better if you watch it lol

• Wow We! 😛😛😍 dress D is so sexy ! I wanna rip that dress of of her goodness! I was falling asleep but I'm awake!

• I think you should just let it go. Kind of a long time to hold onto a grudge from when you were 10. Hopefully by 18 you would have grown up a bit. Plus, he probably could not get the keys to the car to take you out then.

• I think the black dress will look the hottest on you but it's pretty sad that you're 18 and you're still so childish and petty

• You're still ten, mentally, obsessing over revenge over what one stupid kid (him) did to another stupid kid (you) the best part of a decade ago.

Plus, now you want to play a dangerous game by tempting a drug addict with a criminal record.

• You were 10 years old!
    Im sorry but this is what makes guys think women are crazy. I dint wanna sound like a dick but thats my honest opinion.
    For all you know his parents didn't let him out of the house. I know i would let my 10 year old wonder around at night by himself

• Go with A it looks the most like u.

• Wow why don't you all relax and humor her... Holy shit stop being pricks. I'd say dress A or C! Let us know how it goes! Fuck that kid he's a dumb ass. You should totally talk to him let him think you're into him and let him ask you out, meet up at the same spot he stood you up in and when he's there waiting drive by with your friends and throw eggs at him. I dunno

• This is good! Don't know about the eggs, but it certainly DOES sound good to not just ignore him, but to put him to the "edge" of the bed and then push him away. [for all of you who didn't understand, this is a metaphor ;) ]

• Ok throw toilet paper then.

• dress a wants me to rip it off and stick it in her without foreplay.

last one you need to have a nice ass to pull of.

wtf are 10 yr olds doing? lol

• Well, nothing actually, because we didn't had the chance. LOL

But without sounding ironic or sarcastic or petty. I honestly AM thankful to that guy, because if he showed up and we started dating, maybe I would've been pregnant by now. So thank you, (his name), for not f-ing up my life, but instead f-ing yours.

• Why get prego so young? He'd just cum inside during teen years and ud keep it since ur in love? Well its good u didn't

• I wasn't in love, in fact, I hated his personality and I was attracted to his looks only. But since I barely knew anything about sex then, I was (I swear I am not lying) planning to kiss him on like a 3-4 date and to date him for a couple of years and to hae sex with him by the age of 13. I know it's sound crazy, but that's how I thought. I thought that you were lame if you were 15, for example and a virgin, but I see here that there are many virgins bothe male and female in their 20s.

Anyway, that guy has NO idea how much he helped me, because I got more serious and educted on "those things" and now I AM THE ONE WHO"S THE PLAYER in all cases.
      Thank you, (his name), for teaching me that!

• 1) you need professional help
    2) This feeds into the stereotype that women are passively aggressive you are not doing your gender any favor
    3) Grow up

• You are still seriously mad about something that happened to you when you were 10?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• After 7 years and that young it might be time to let it go. I doubt the guy even remembers it now.

• Yes he does. That friend of ours that is throwing the party told me that, when he somehow mentioned me to him, knowing that he used to have a crush on me, he told im this story. So the beef is FRESH.

• hey maybe you should just let it go? it was 7 years ago... you should have used that time to move on. always having revenge when someone hurt you doesn't always work out, and its not good for you... it changes you.

• Well, what does "moving on mean". It's not like I am thinking about it every day and that I am crying are still hurt. In fact, I never even cried in the first place, I was just sad. But, if this had happened earlier (my encounter with him), I wouldn't seek "revenge". But it's NOW, after 7 years, that I get the chance to see him. It is a HUMAN feeling to get a revenge on somebody that hurt you. And my only "revenge" is looking sexy and ignoring him. It's not like I will beat him up. Ton't be so rigid.

• you know what is also a human feeling... forgiveness

• You were 10? The guy doesn't know you now and if you hold a grudge that long then you really need a hobby...

• How petty to keep a grudge like that. Forgiveness is an extremely important quality and it would benefit you to learn to LET IT GO

• It was 8 years ago, forget about it you creep

• Plot twist the guy gets a hotter girl at the party lol

• Scum.

• Seriously let it go you were 10 grow up.

• don't waste your time.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 22

• You'd be better off picking out a therapist than picking out a dress.

• Dress D is the hottest 4 sure babe. :* Plus, red is the most eye-catching color of all.

Don't worry about what this idiot said @ChocolateIceCream. If there is ANY law and RULE here, G@Gers must react! Wishing rape upon somebody. We cannot let him get away with this.

My account was "frozen" by admins several times for 48 hours each because I was using words such as "fuck", "shit" and "pussy". And he is still out there without ANY warning! Delete this NOW!

• This sounds kinda psycho and none of the dresses look good. C is probably the least awful.

• Red one is hooooooooooooooot.

And good for you, girl! It's very nice to know you're a great woman now.
    A girl said you should destroy his life but I think he's fucked already.

Now that you are so good, you should get over it, I know you only want to show him he did a bad thing by lying to you and making you believe stuff that he never wanted to happen, he was definitely playing at such a young age lol I know you felt very bad since I think your self esteem wasn't so good back then. You have it all, girl. Just leave the poor guy alone, be beautiful and approach other guys, don't mind him.

• Wait. Hold up.

You're mad at this guy for something he did when he was a prepubescent 11 year old?

Really?

For real?

Do you REALIZE how insane you sound right now?

• If it bothers you that much, I suggest to look your best and ignore him. I like the red dress, wear that one.

• How do you get your heart broken at 10? Who keeps a grudge for this long? You need to be picking out therapists, not a dress.
    You got issues.

• Ten years old , grow up man wtf you guts were little move on

• You sound like a lunatic, who holds on to that since they were 10?
    Seriously, you need mental help, go seek some therapy.

• LMFAO XD XD This is comedy gold. I'm peeing my pants over here XD

• Heya,
    I really like dress C. Ignore the man who is spewing lewd comments and wishing rape on women. He's disgusting.
    :) Take care

• NONE. JESUS GIRL. Those dresses are WAAAAY too revealing, be sexy not a prostitute! there's less cloth on that than on a napkin.

• All of those a dresses are pretty hideous in my opinion. I think you could find better ones.

• D, the others are too slutty.

• please let me know how it goes haha!

• This is ridiculous. Look how young you both were. Grow up. Don't stay 10 forever.

• Dress C is the classiest. But... I think you should be focused on moving on rather than getting revenge.

• You're preaching revenge when in reality no matter how sexy you drees you're going to come face to face and he's going to steal your heart again like he did before even if he's not doing as well as he once was.

So really you're asking us what dress should I wear to look good for my man?

• But to answer your question the red one is the best it's in order from the least to the most attractive.

• This is just sad. Your profile says 18, but your attitude says 12. Your dress choice would make you look like a low-class hooker, which may actually match your personality. I feel sorry for any man in your life. I feel sorry for any person you've ever met, actually.

• Has anyone noticed that juicycat and something yummy are always writing childish stories and trying to get attention? Pretty sad honestly and both girls aren't even that pretty.

• Get over it, it was 7 years ago he is most likely a completely different person my now

• you will look like a whore with that, if I were you I would just destroy all his life

• See, I'm not gonna lose my energy and time on that. A sexy dress is enough. ;)

• destroy his life?

• @ChocolateIceCream yes, like make him lose his job, got bad grades, lost his girlfriends or just rumours about him, you know stuff like that