How attractive do you think I'd be if I ever managed to slim down?

Here's a larger picture if my profile pic isn't big enough: How attractive do you think I'd be if I ever managed to slim down?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like slimming down would definitely help improve looks a lot. Looking at just facial shape (like bone structure, nose size, eye size, stuff you can't change) your face by itself is doing pretty fine I'd say. The only thing that stands out as negative is the fat. Luckily, since fat is something you can change, you have a lot of room for self improvement.

So essentially, you have a lot of potential.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it would help a ton. And not just with women, but with many aspects of your life.

• Honestly I think it would raise up your attractiveness greatly. Plus you would feel amazing as well.

After losing 20 something pounds so far. I know I feel physically awesome plus I think I look better when I take face pictures.

• You should for your health, not just attractiveness. You are not ugly now, your facial features are nice. But slimming down will add to your sexual appeal. A man who shows he cares for himself, shows he can care for a lady.. No matter how true or untrue it is. Its subconscious. Hardwired or something. Evolution! EVOLUTION I SAY!

I'll stop now. Good luck to you! Stay motivated!!!

• You shouldn't slim down to be attractive but for yourself and to get healthy. Now, just because you loose weight doesn't mean you will be more attractive. some people just look better with some weight on their face. However, from your pic it would be best for you to loose weight for health reasons. Anyway, good luck

• I really can't say how attractive you would be but I bet you would be pretty good.

• You would look good 😊

• You'd be around a 8/9 :)

• I think you would, yes. Also more healthy :3 I really like your straight eyebrows by the way :p

• Peter Griffin?

• Aesthetically, you have a pretty decent face. Your eyes, nose, and mouth are all within a nice proportion range. That little half smile you've got going on is kinda cute.
    At the weight you are in the photo, Id say you're a 4. If you got down to a healthy weight, you could easily be between a 7 and a 9.

"Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard."

• You would probably go from a 4 to an 8 or 9

• Hard to tell. You are kinda cute now so id imagine losing some weight will only make things better...

What Guys Said 11

• Well, you have to remember it's not all about your physical appearance. By making changes and alterations to your lifestyle, you challenge yourself, become used to first failing and then seeing it as a precursor to succeeding, so become far more resilient, sure of yourself, and confident, taking responsibility and shaping your life. The transformation is in your being. That will make you *much* more attractive, much more content with yourself.

• You def should pursue fitness goals, work out, eat healthy and lose weight (which by the way, is primarily driven by diet!) Good luck!

• damn son...

• i dunno. i m a trainer partime and obesity is 20 percent or more fat and 25 percent for women.

I've never seen bmi used for this stat.

• @truthhammer it's used all the time in a lot of metrics. for example, in 1 metric, the usa ranks outside 30, however, i've seen plenty of lists that base it off of bmi (30+ is obese) and it goes up from being outside of 30 to inside the top 20.

• I sometimes wonder that myself if I lost weight?
    But I'd probably be uglier. I hope its cool if I can
    use/borrow this type of question next time.

• 10/10 nowgo lose weight.

• I think it'll make you much more attractive. I say go for it. Lose the weight. It'll defintiely make you feel good.. Just rememeber that it may take awhile for you to look the way you want to look, so just prepared to work hard man. Good luck

• you'll gain 2 points out of 10.

its worked

• There you go bro... a little motivation to keep you going in the fitness group. Girls think you hot!

• no, you have a bad face, period. so you're not the stud you reckon youare.

• Honestly you have quite the nice symmetrical face. So I'd imagine you'd be better looking than most.

Only got so many years left of that prime though. So get to it. Chop chop.
    Compromise is the devil when it comes to fitness friend. Never compromise :)

Walking/jogging is the best fatburners fyi.