Girls, What can I do to make myself more attractive? What are some flaws I need to fix?

This is the best picture I could find that has no filters (other than color) and isn't edited it any way, and is clear.Girls, What can I do to make myself more attractive? What are some flaws I need to fix?

How would I change it? My hair just stays like this, and I don't want a generic haircut.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe a new hairstyle (try out different things, this might be the most attractive hairstyle on you and that's okay), but ultimately confidence is key, you might not have to change anything except your attitude about your body because I would rather date someone who looks like you (not that you're ugly) and is confident (But not a vain prick), than someone who looks like you who just fades into the background.

What Girls Said 4

• More. mature hair cut. Seems childish like that. You are young compared to me, but you are a good looking boy.

• new hair cut? but ur not bad looking, so if u want more confidence in your looks try working out, a fit body can go a long way

• Maybe try a dif haircut.

• Hairstyle 😇