I weigh more than I look, do guys care if I might be heavier than them?

I'm naturally heavy, not really fat as much as muscular (although I still have a little bit of fat, I'm not perfect), and I'm heavier than a lot of guys I know (I'm around the 145-155 range). I was wondering if my actual weight matters even if I look pretty average in the body and face department?

Most Helpful Guy

• I couldn't care less and prefer heavier curvier women

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls carry their weight incredibly well.

I knew a girl who was like, 160, and she had weight in all the right places. She didn't look 'fat' at all! she was curvalicious and very healthy. so yeah it really depends on where the weight is.

the number of usually doesn't mean shit. not like you've got that number written on you anyway. guys just see and feel when it comes to our bodies.

What Guys Said 6

• Just date taller muscular guys. There issue fixed xD.

Personally I dont care about weight as long as the girl is happy and doesn't mind my niece's being around me. As they come and hang till their moms get off work.

• Nah, my girlfriend is actually the same weight as me, but she doesn't look it. Luckily she carries all her weight in her boobs, hips, and butt. Which is fine by me... mmmmmm ;)

• Lol that's not that heavy

• There are guys who liked that and guys who do not like it. Just keep on being you and do not worry if guys will like you or not.

• Looks matter more than numbers

• That's not even heavy

What Girls Said 3

• Guys aren't going to ask you to step on a scale before they are attracted to you. And unless you require them to physically carry you on the dates, it won't matter. But if you are uncomfortable with your weight, try walking or a gym treadmill/eliptical machine. When on a date eat a salad or lighter fare to show you care about your appearance.

• Numbers are so deceiving especially when you factor in things like beibg muscular. I doubt any (or most) guys would care.

• I'm the same most guys wouldn't know what I weigh unless you tell them.