Girls, Should he wax it off to be more appealing and sexy?

Waxing or Lasering it off?
What's better suggestion?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• is that a carpet?

• No, it's male curse

• Si is being cushioned good or bad, I didn't get it!
      Since I said it's a male curse

• Hmmm depends on the girl. I personally don't like THAT much hair. He needs a wax factory to take all that off. Crazy.

What Girls Said 18

• Eww isn't that Nev from Catfish? Never wouldve guessed he was half werewolf. Shave immediately

• Cool ewww! Lovely gesture

• You already know my answer 😛

• Lmao it reminds me of Austin Powers

• Creepy animal?

• Do you like smooth men or bit hairy?

• It looks perfectly fine! Waxing would probably just result in irritation and weird regrowth.

• Why would you worry about the itchiness? Just appreciate the smoothness on your man, ;)

• Still it's wayyyy less than an average male hairs. Lucky you girls.

• Yeah but it's also not acceptable for us to keep those hairs, so we still have to remove them regardless of how much there is. I don't consider that so lucky.

• I agree that's a lot of hair. But I would never dictate to others what to do with their body. Whatever made them feel comfortable :)

That being said, I'm patiently waiting for the say when I won't have to wax either :))))

• agreed with you

• Exactly! It's completely ingrained in our society. Women are expected to be hairless, but naturally we aren't. Men have their fair share of struggles, but I don't think anyone could possibly argue that women are "lucky" not to have as much body hair- it doesn't matter how little we naturally have if we're expected to shave half our bodies anyway.

• @samhradh_leannan yeah I agree :( fml.

• Yup , for sure , those hairs are disgusting

• I have no problem at all with body hair, in any amount. My boyfriend has hair on his chest, back, shoulders, ass... everywhere. I prefer the hair to the irritation, bumps, stubble, and inconvenience of removing it.

• Why would you torture yourself with a hairy male body next to you! It's his problem if he gets irritated skin, uncomfortable growth or has inconvenience removing them?
      Won't it look and feel soooo much sexier if hair is gone? Would look so sexy and erotic!

And by the way your man has really lot of hairs as you describe, was it shocking initially but love made you absorb the shock?

• Why is it shallow tobsay a thing is gross when it IS gross and creepy? I feel it's a male curse to grow hair on body and face anyway and if it's a LOT then its worse.
      Wouldn't you prefer if men waxed it all bare or naturally had minimal hair like females do

• Because it's NOT gross and creepy? Like, at all. It's normal and natural.
      It's not a 'male curse', it's biology.
      NO. I would not prefer it if a guy was waxed.

• Thas Neve from that Catfish tv show. why are you using his image in your post?

• To show his level of hairiness.

• How often are you shirtless? Keep it. If we get to your shirt coming off, hair isn't going to change my mind.

• Not much of the time do I get shirtless.
      But wouldn't you appreciate if such a boyfriend did it to be more sexually appealing to you?

• You'd think that, but I'm a weird one. If I like you, the chest hair is a bonus.

• A bonus? Or a spoiler?

• I think NEV looks fine with his chest hair. I'm not sure how you look though. And lol at the fact that he catches catfishes and you are one

• I have almost the same type of hair, bit have side effects as well I. e some what hairy shoulders upper arms are there as well :o

• It isn't very attractive. But not a big deal.

• No. He looks perfectly normal to me. I wouldn't boot him outta my bed that's for sure...

• I guess so

• Hairy men are so creepy icky, agree?

• yes, like that it's disgusting

• Yessssss it's male curse :D

• Yeah , but it's OK, even guys want to be good looking and don't want to feel inferior in looks compared to women, who are naturally blessed with beauty :)
      So, what is YOUR personal view on lot of male body hair? Don't say that theory of revenge that since I have to do so should you do shave. pls.

• For my personal taste I little is ok but on your pic it's too much for me. It's not theory of revenge, don't worry. It's not because I wear high heels, I will ask my boyfriend to wear a suit and all.
      aw Thank you, it's true girl are pretty :)

• Yes... too hairy for my liking

• Waxed bare is sexier including legs!

• No I actually really like arm/ under leg hair...

• Under leg? Means lower leg? How about thighs?

• Trim it so at least some skin shows

• Wax is better

• Like an inch long?

• Yes about 1/2 inch to 1 inch

• Sorry that's why too much body hair. Waxing is good enough.

• :D :D cool , yeahhhhh

• The hair is disgusting