Who's figure is more attractive?

Who's figure is more attractive?

• Kendall
  • Kylie
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL Sorry but, I get a little discouraged with posts like this... of course you can have a body like either one of them if you have a crap load of money and tonnes of time to go workout with your personal trainer every morning, unless you have a photo shoot or something.

I think there are many more appealing women out there that work hard in their everyday jobs, stay in great shape, and run a real life with family and kids even, that are much more appealing! No silver spoon and they look just as good, if not better!

The majority of celebrities are not good role models so don't strive to be like them, it is unrealistic in most circumstances.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kendall has a typical model body, which is beautiful, but ass and tits and being curvy are really what's more desired at the moment. I'd kill for Kylie's body (but not really).

What Guys Said 12

• It looks like a spot the difference competition! So let's go for the 5 differences between picture A and picture B

1-Picture A has swapped human eyes for Fly eyes

2. Picture B is holding the tail of a small rodent in her right hand rather than the iphone picture A is holding

3. Picture B whilst being elbowless does have an invisible phone in her left hand

4. Picture A is regretting putting superglue on her left hand whilst picture B is beginning to appreciate putting superglue on her left hand

5. Picture A is a talentless trust fund child living in an age where celebrity has suddenly become more important than talent whilst Picture B is someone who is... Oh Fu*k there's no difference on that one!

• This was incredibly stupid

• 1. On point
      2. That's here purse not phone so minus points
      3. Step it up bro
      4. I'm confussed
      5. Spot on darling!

• @BelleGirl21 I'll take that as a victory, afterall it was all about number 5 lol

• Both are average at best. I just don't get it.

• Which one's which? I follow the kardashians about as much as I follow a pile of crap from the toilet to the sewage station.

• Not knowing which is which doesn't make you cool it makes you oblivious lmao

• How would you know that if you don't know who they are?

• I never said I don't who they are as a family. I can't tell them apart though, except for Kim because her ass is the size of California.

• Kylie
    Altho that pic Kendall looks better than typically

• Second girl has bigger tits and a more feminine face.

• Neither

• Kylie body looks better. But I heard she got plastic ass. So I would take Kendal over kylie

• kylie has big tits and more cruves. more of a womens body

• Kylie for sure

• Kylie :)

• Kylie... but she REEKS of trashiness

• The second one whichever that is

What Girls Said 5

• im loving kendall's outfit there, but kylie is curvier. i find curvier attractive so yeah i went with her.

• My body is closer to Kendall's (shape) so I'm voting for her, but I prefer Kylie's body (that booty doe, fake booty, but sexy booty)!

• They are almost exactly the same so... both of them?

• Kendall is tall and skinny and Kylie is significantly shorter and thicker...

• Lmao You haven't got a clue babe

• Ouch that super hurts. I hope I can recover. 😒

• Kylie for the ass, but Kendall for her tall, skinny figure.

• But Kylie is fake tho. your comparing natural with a science project. I don't know if I didn't know Kylie was fake I'd go with her Kendall is prettier tho