If you woke up tomorrow looking like this. What would you do?

If you woke up tomorrow looking like this. What would you do ?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

1|0
31|52

Most Helpful Guy

• Jump up and down watch my boobs bounce for a couple minutes.
    Go to a bar and get plastered on free drinks.
    Literally just stand at a door and wait for someone to open it for me.
    Literally just stand in front of a puddle until some doofus puts his jacket down on it for me to walk across.(I've seen it happen with two complete strangers once before so if I'm patient it'll happen)
    Go on a dating app and get a different date each night for free dinners at high class restaurants.

Essentially everything that some guys bitch at girls about...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would jump from excitment seeing that I HOT, or at least much hotter than I looked before. The problem is I wouldn't know what to do with my life. The people who have known me won't recognize me. I'll look different than how I look in my ID card. Therefore I can't use it for important cases such as university and job applications. I don't think I'll move on life without looking like the original me, might as well marry a rich man to have my life together, lol. Or just like in the movie Change Up, I'll have that girl's life and she will have mine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 51

• Id look at myself in the mirror and...

i5.asn.im/...led-fingershot-bath-effects-_tiyk.jpg

2|8
    0|0
  • First I would freak out because I'd have had a gender change... then I'd probably enjoy myself naked for a long time and take a lot of pictures (hoping that I'd still think that a man and be a man again soon). Then I'd go out and test if I really could get advantages by looking like this xD

0|0
    0|0
  • spend a LOT of time touching myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who is this Angel?

0|2
    0|0
  • I look Haawt! Hand down pants and vigorously masturbate. This is weird. Im horny for myself. LOL!

1|0
    0|0
  • Find out if I will ever get my natural body back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would join GaG and spout off about feminism and how afraid I am of the rape culture and how men are fucking disgusting pigs.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all, I'd be amazed at how hot I became especially since I'm a guy. Then I'd spend a day/week just figuring out how everything works and feels...*cough* feeling up myself *cough*. Then whore myself out as a model and sex idol because I know what guys want since duh I have the mind of one. Then retire with stax o cash then find out that I was dreaming and that I have to go to work the next day...

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate myself to death!

1|1
    0|0
  • I like beeing a guy ;(

0|0
    0|0
  • Start stripping and get that cash money.

0|0
    0|0
  • explore my new body and have some fun lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was just for a day, I'd live as a giirl for a day, but I couldn't handle it for the rest of my life, cuz I don't identify as female so eventually I'd feel dysphoria for the male body, and then get surgery to be a guy again

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd own the world within a month.

1|0
    0|0
    • @ChocolateIceCream Well... I do intend on spending a couple of weeks with a detachable shower head first...

• You'd be in home hardware just asking about all the settings and holding them up to your crotch for size references all the guys working there would be losing their minds.

• call the press and try to figure out how i went from a guy to a girls over night

0|0
    0|0
  • Start contacting a few modeling agencies

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is she on a table?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wonder why I look like a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. Time to get laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry and fondle myself simultaneously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty pissed off because I like being a man and I'm used to it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd instantly think I was dreaming, then I'd freak out once I knew it was real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd spend the whole day naked

0|0
    0|0
  • But... would i have the D?

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at myself naked in the mirror? ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch myself I suppose. I'd miss being a guy though

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be pisses because im not a beautoful brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • After freaking out a little bit (a lot), I'd probably start exploring my body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not be very happy, I don't wanna be a grill

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with my new boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• well... she is beautiful... but i would really miss my darker skin and hair. =/

1|2
    0|0
  • Well, I'd be pretty freaked out that I'm suddenly a different person but hey, at least she's hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be upset cuz I don't find her very pretty..

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry 😢😢😢wtf happened to my beautiful MELANIN!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss my ass lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Go show my friends the "makeover" and they'd be like: "How did you do this?"

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be sad. I like the way I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I don't find myself pretty, I'd miss myself. She's pretty, but I love my hazel eyes, dimples, and brown hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's her name? She's so pretty

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd be really confused and shocked but I wouldn't complain looking like her lol :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd be mad because it's sunny as hell here and i'd turn into a lobster with that skin... thank the lord for melanin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry because she probably don't look as good without makeup which is how I wake up lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cry because I liked my old self better :(

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but I would miss being short and curvier.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a bit of similar features so I would be fine, not too much of a drastic change

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be sad because I would miss being myself and no one would be able to recognize me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Panic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wonder how I went from being brown to white... Overnight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye my hair black.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would use my seductive powers to lur my ex into the woods and slit his throat

(jk) (no but really)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wonder where my boobs, hips, and glorious thunder thighs went.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would eat and start doing squats bc i hate skinny body 😂🍷

0|0
    0|0
  • i look better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • probably freaked out :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Freak out and be super happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go out, kiss boys and make them die

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think about killing myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get myself a guy finally lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would first question why I look like someone else. But, that second picture looks similar to how I am now, so it might not be too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say: feck , i forgot to put some pants on !(photo n3)

0|0
    0|0