Should I not have sent this picture?

I was put of town with my family and my crush texted me and said "are you having fun?" And I reponponded "ton's 😜" and then he sent me a pic of him having more fun than me with his friends so I sent him...Should I not have sent this picture?
this. And immediately regretted it. I look like an idiot 😫. What was I thinking! What do you guys think he is thinking and thinks of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go easy on yourself. I like the pic. If your boyfriend doesn't then he's an idjit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a fun photo and it just gives him the impression that you don't mind being a bit silly at time. I don't think you have any reason to regret sending the picture.

• I sure hope so. . thanks

What Guys Said 32

• It's totally fine. He will love it. You two are having fun with each other by exchanging funny pictures to see who is having more fun. This is a funny picture. Silly and fun. He will love it.

• Lol there's nothing wrong with the picture, it's fun being goofy every now and then.

• Ha, really? Why would you regret that? You are just making stupid faces... I would love it if a girl I was crushing on sent me this. It shows that you aren't high maintenance, fun, and not afraid to look stupid. It actually makes you hotter in my opinion. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You are very pretty by the way! All about that swirl life!!!

• Nah it's totally fine! Guys generally love girls that aren't too serious, but goofy instead at times. Which seems what you were going for.

• You're cute. It's fine haha

• I think your crush needs to take a chill pil... looks like you are having fun!

• I think its cute. He probably will too.

• He's thinkin "dis bitch cray lel".

• i've never wanted you more is what i would be thinking.

you're cute

• It's cute and funny. Says that you have humor and are fun to be around.

• ur ok

• I would like it. You seem like a funny and goofy person (like me :))

• My crush is more serious. what eould someone like that think? And yeah, i am funny most of the time lol

• He would probably laugh. I know I would :)

• It was sent in good fun... don't worry about it... life is too serious sometimes...

• Goofy , xD
    I can't say about most people but I like that stuff.

• That you and your friends can make some goofy faces. lol
    I really wouldn't worry unless he has no sense of humor at all.

• nah it's fine

• If he likes you he will find it cute if he just thinks of you as a friend he will find it funny

• If you think you look goofy then you do

• As long you aren't being an idiot alone it's always cool. You're good lol

• If he has a problem with that picture then he lacks humor.

• I would have thought it was funny :P. Don't think so much about it. No harm done, believe me.

• which race yours :7

• Uh yeah. That's weird

• Looks fun to me

• This shows a girl who is down to earth and has a sense of humor.

• No i actually think its pretty cute

• 😫😫😫this pic looks worse and worse the more I look at it. My hair is wild, I'm in my PJ's, with my sisters, and no makeup, and my face looks fat and that expression is just terrible! Nooooo. I just wanna crawl under a rock...😱

• If you must know your hair looks hot, can't tell you are even wearing pjs, they are your sisters who cares, if that is really you without make up then you should never wear makup because you are gorgeous, your face doesn't even look close to fat, and the silly face is cute
      All and all if i got this picture from my crush it would make me smile and i would think its cute

• looking cute, this would make me laugh but in a good way.

• Your crush will think you and your friends are having fun - and that you're the kind of girl that doesn't take yourself too seriously... which, in my opinion, is sexy as hell

• Which one are you? Nothing wrong with that. Just shows your wittiness and sence of humor. If you're the one in the middle your beautiful and so are your eyes. Nothing wrong with the pic.

• If anything you're probably making him crush on you hahaha you're making the same face your smile icon is making. If he doesn't like it then you need to find a new crush lol

• Nah, you still look cute and playful too. Relax

• More from Guys
    2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I think the picture you sent is hilarious. Like totally cool way of saying, you are making your own fun with your friends. I don't think it's stupid!

• I personally think it's funny, it shows to him you have a good sense of humor! I send people pictures like this all the time but my faces are even more embarrassed, I even make myself have a double chin, more like quadruple chin. Don't worry about it, it's fine I promise

• It's cute and funny. I love it.

• Lol wasy doll... it s pretty cute and funny
    Plus you re gorge he wouldn t mind any pic you send him

• Lol thats a cute pic tho:-) Im sure he thought the same.

• its cute and funny no worries !

• nah u look cute, he probably isn't thinking anything of it.

• That you are chill and not scared to show youself wirh no " makeup "😇

• i think it's cute

• You look cute!

• Looks like you all are having fun. I wouldn't feel regret or anything.

• Nah, you are young so it's ok. But if he is in girlsaskguys. com, you may no more be anonymous :D