Is it cringe to change your profile picture too often on Facebook?

its been like a week since I've put one up but I'm bored already 😭
How long do you think is acceptable to wait before you put a new one up?

• yes it's cringe
  • It's okay. Whatever lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Who gives a shit really? It's your account, do whatever you want ! Would you ask your neighbors what kind of flowers to put in your garden?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like it's attention-seeking when someone changes their profile picture a lot. A week is too early. I have someone I unfollowed because of it. I got sick of seeing her selfies everyday.

What Guys Said 8

• Once a week may be too often in my opinion. I haven't changed mine in about 3 years.

• I don't use facebook but me, personally, I don't change my profile pic. I'm consistent and trustworthy like dat :P

• if its of you and your friends, its not bad... if it was just you, i wouldn't really care as its none of my business but others may see you as some self loving individual

• Well I mean it is social media you can change it whenever you feel like it.

• just makes you look like yyoure doing for comments and likes and you're not sure of yourself

• some of my friends update every fucking day...

• I don't change it for years... my current one I have since August

• Sorry... but if ya were changin' yer profile photo every week... then I'd not take ya seriously...

Wait at least 2 months to change again...

What Girls Said 5

• On fb I don't change often especially if they6are selfies. But that's why I go crazy on here since no one really knows me.

• my friend updates it every fucking day... -__-

• i change it every 6 months or once a year... or when i have a nice pic i really like... but i dont care that much for FB

• I usually changs mine once a month or two. No need to change it every week for me.

• my profile has been up for 4 years. Time to change it i guess!