Guys, do you like curvy (pear shaped) girls? And why?

I'm a teen girl. I'm 161 cm high and my measurements are 85-68-96 My weight is around 55 kg, and I have a 15 cm wrist. So, I have a pear-shaped body (altrough I'm thin in the upper side of my body, my legs are very large and I have kinda wide hips.) But I'm not fat at all. I Also do some exercise and eat healty food. But I can't change my 55 (just under the butt)-48 cm (middle point) thight. My knee is 38 cm and the ankle is 23 cm, so that's just my bone structure. So I wanted to ask, what do you guys think about this kind of body?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Just fine! You seem to be doing all the right things. Remember, you won't please every guy. Some will not like your shape and rate you a 1. Other guys will think you're so hot and rate you a 10.

What Guys Said 17

• Personally I love curvy girls. I don't know why it would be better to have a perfectly straight body over one with enhanced curves 0. o it's just a more 'womanly' figure i. e. more different to a man's thus it's more attractive to me. At least you don't think you're fat

• Your body is awesome. It's pretty rare to find a non-fat pear shaped girl.

• Im not sure i would call that pear, but your bod most certainly wouldn't turn me away. Looks good

• can't speak generally but I like what I see here 👍

• Wow ur not fat good

• Your only Simi curvy. I wouldn't say pear shaped

• very pretty. nice titties.

• i think thats a sexy body

• Looking good!

• No don't need to worry about anything yet. You have a decent body. Nothing to be ashamed about

• You have a wonderful figure

• If I was 15 I'd ask you out lol

• very nice hips. i bet the back view is just as nice

• Nice posture ;)

• People that's how you ask a "How do I look?" question, not with bad quality pictures..

• sexy

• Yeah most likely.

• You just described the reason I love pear shaped girls they have sexy butts and solid sexy legs with generally reasonably wide sexy hips a smallish waist and cute little boob's