Are my boobs a good size? My boyfriend wishes they were bigger?

Are my boobs a good size? My boyfriend wishes they were bigger....?
I guess he doesn't like them cause he complains it's not big enough. ..

Thank you all for the very kind support and compliments. Just to let you guys know im not fake, or trying to fish for compliments (I guess I should've cropped my face out but I didn't think it mattered), and I I do have a boyfriend well actually I finally DID I break up with him cause he made me feel insecure all the time I don't know why. So yea that's my story. Once again thank you so much!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl what the actual living fuck?
    There's way too much of this, on this site lately...

Okay look, you are BEAUTIFUL.

I mean, WOW girl.

If I were a boy?
    I'd give that body the attention it deserves, and probably hasn't been getting.
    And holy shit dem lips! Girl I have to use City Lips to try to look like you. If I were yr boy, I'd schedule some time every day just to kiss those damn lips.

I mean... shit, goals. Goals.

If I were yr boy, the only way I'd think about making yr girls bigger would be by marrying you, getting you pregnant, and watching them grow bigger THAT way. <3

Yeah.

• I loved your answer the most. You're the best.

• I gotta find you 😄😅

• Would totes meet up with ya, but I'd steal yr lips and runnnnn like the wind at the end LOL

What Guys Said 83

• sorry to say but your boyfriend is a moron.

• He's my ex now

• haha well good riddance i suppose? i really can't see what your ex would think you need to improve since you are stunning. sounds to me like he has unrealistic expectations

• He was just very jealous and possessive. And thank you :) :*

• From the number of gals that have taken off tops such as yours for me, I thank them generously and must remark how generous their breast were... that sprang out from such confines. Thus what we view are not the spectacular images to judge, once naked and proud.

Then when compared to your build, the proportions become quite apparent & impressive. This leads to the fear that any breasts larger would be proportionally "top heavy" and certainly not as graceful and artful, near perfect.

To judge that these should be larger, else not pass top grades is an indication of a lust pervert that wants to be drowned during sex by massive pillows... and if I may go further, with no concern how fat she might need to be to produce & wag heavy hangers around.

Finally I must observe that anyone in love with you would place breast size secondary, even less. They would also be concerned for your good in these ways:
    > physical loads affecting posture & pains associated
    > shopping bras
    > undue attention from lustful jerk strangers, even sexual battery
    > inability to join in physical exercise, sports, fun
    > what the years can do to oversized breasts, as you two age together

I would love to follow you on GAG, so attractive... to see what you get into next.

• Thank you sweetheart :) :)

• Oooo haha me likey. Now which one do you think is most suitable for me?

• Sorry you have the mirror close up & all we have is that almost monochrome photo

• anyone who thinks those are too small needs to get away from his porn and try to remember what real women look like.

• Your boyfriend is an idiot. Not only are your brests more than enough, you are a goddess. He is not in your league nor worthy to be with him. Please dump him so his idiot genes don't join our gene pool. Get a new boyfriend who will appreciate you for you... and there's more than enough to appreciate.

• *nor worthy to be with YOU.

• Aww so sweet thank you ;) :)

• And by the way I did dump him... over text too hehe.

• I think those are great. Every guy has his own opinion, likes/dislikes, fantasies, etc. so I guess those boobs are just not what he fantasies about but you should definitely not feel less attractive. Don't start thinking about surgery or whatever. If he is not happy with them then that's his problem. Let him go find boobs that satisfy him. You need a boyfriend who feels happy about being with you. Happy with who you are. If something doesn't suit him then he is not the right guy for you.

• You're really hot

• Tell your boyfriend to go fuck himself. If he can't appreciate your body the way it is he doesn't deserve you.

• If that is true, your boyfriend is a twat.

• Those titties are phenomenal. If ANY guy is ever telling your to change something about the way you were made... then he's not the guy for you. I know that tons of girls will try and change the way they look, and it's because of guys like your boyfriend. When he tells you to change something like that about yourself, tell him you wish he had a bigger dick and see how he feels... then leave him for a gentleman that will appreciate you exactly how you are.
    Unfortunately, a million guys can tell you what I'm telling you right now, but most girls will only list to the ONE that tells them to change. I never understood that.
    But if you are truly "hearing" me... you are stunning and amazing... and your breasts are perfect as-is. It's time you get rid of the BOY-friend and fine a MAN that cares about you and not something so trivial.

• Aww thank you! :* I got rid of him and I'm taking into account all that you said and everyone else on here too.

• Good for you... that shows your note only beautiful but smart too! Take pride in everything you have; a million women would kill to look just like you. Good luck going forward, a good guy will come along in no time... just don't pass him by.

• Those are damn big.

• If anything those are big for your frame.. You have more than enough. He's a tool and doesn't really respect you.

• chillin d00d

• I would have to respectfully disagree with him... they look perfect, you look gorgeous...

Did he give an indication of how big he wants them?

• Aw thanks. He likes like abnormally large. Anyways I dumped him so it doesn't matter anymore :)

• This change from positive to negative, et al. prompted me to comment... that he might be trying to control you, steer you away from others complementing you "away from him". HIs fear of losing you then creates rage and schemes to deflate this complements ego balloon he fears will spoil his "good deal".

Also afoot is a guy's ploy to get his girlfriend to try harder to keep him, please him, give more sex to... by comparing her to other gals he "finds attractive" and might pursue (idle threat), working on her deep self image concerns.

In either case, I think you deserve an "A" for dumping him but still have to work on your radar, to avoid falling into this boyfriend trap again.

• @AthleticMom, you hit the nail right between the eyes...

• Yes, they're a good size. Your boyfriend must be obsessed with huge boobs.

• Your boyfriend is not aware that your boobs are already bigger than normal girls. It's perfect actually. If you are going to make them bigger then either it will look awkward or people will just stare at your boobs rather than your face. For my point of view it's 10/10.

• OMG, they're too small!!!

JP, your boyfriend is a moron! Your boobs are just the right size!

• Some men that have beautiful girlfriends tend to abuse of their significant other as a way to keep them feeling ugly. In their minds they feel that "if my girlfriend feels ugly then I don't have to worry about her finding another man since she feels lucky to be with me".

Hope this helps. Girls nowadays have enough with self-esteem issues due to our society we don't need jackoffs like that making it worse.

• You're right! Thank you 😊

• Your boyfriend is a TOOL... You look perfect to me;-*

• You should find a new boyfriend.. What the hell is wrong with that dude?

• I dumped him. And thank you :)

• Good! We gotta find people who appreciate who we are in life. Life is too short to live it any other way. You're very welcome :)

• they look big to me, Maybe your boyfriend is secretly telling you to gain weight cause he likes big girls.

• They're a good size, I don't know why your boyfriend wants bigger lol, don't worry about it, you're good :)

• They're perfect the way they are he obviously doesn't know what big or small is in that area.

• What? How could they be bigger? They look perfectly fine to me. Of course they are big enough, he can even put his dick between them ! Don't worry, you look perfectly fine. He might be joking about it, just as guys do with their dick's size...
    If ever he tells you that he finds your boobs too small, just respond him that you find his penis too small... That should make him understand lol

• Haha that won't be necessary seeing as I dumped his ass. Thank you :)

• I mean, I don't see them as a bad size at all. That's a pretty decent size... maybe he's the one that likes very large boobs which there's nothing wrong with it but at the same time, there's nothing (that I know of) that can make your boobs bigger.

• Look, you got lovely-sized boobs plus you Hot and I dunno what the hell size is he looking for? TripleD? He needs to Chill-the-Fuck-Out.

• Naw, you're good, d00d.

• Sorry to hear about the idiot than didn't treats you with the dignity and respect you deserve

• If that's not enough, he's a glutton. Agree with many others. You are beautiful. If he doesn't like what you have, show him how a door works.

• Someone's been watching too much anime

• You should wish for a better boyfriend

They look fine!

• More from Guys
    53

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• When my ex said he'd like mine to be bigger, I didn't think he was crazy because I'm an A cup. But you look like you're packing Cs/Ds. Wtf is his problem? How big do men want our boobs to be? Lol

You're gorgeous by the way.

• I bet you're beautiful either way.

And thank you so much :)

• You're welcome, I'm glad you left him. You can do better :)

• The fact that he'd complain about your body right to your face is really fucking insensitive. Your boobs are fine, he's the one with the problem.

• I'm so glad you dropped the jerk! You deserve so much better!

• Your boyfriend is an idiot.

• So having a preference makes someone an idiot?

• @RachelBrigs Correction, he's an idiot for trying to get her to do surgery, not for not liking her body

• @shayanmortazavi1 correction: I didn't say he was an idiot for not liking her body I said he was an idiot for telling her he didn't

• they are perfect. and very big. if i were you id tell him to shut the f*ck up.

• Your boyfriend is blind

• They look perfect for your body size to me.

• Lol, is your boyfriend blind or what? They seem a very good size

• Ur boyfriend is a stupid dick. They are perfect! :)

• Boyfriend is a dickbag that's the perfect size and shape

• Ew, girl.

To the left with that boy, you look incredible. Regardless of you looking amazing, physicality shouldn't even be an issue, especially if it rubs you the wrong way.

• Your boobs are big so tell him to fuck off so you don't feel you need to ask this question again.

• That moment when it looks like your just showing off...

• those are pretty good girl... I think he is into massive sizes

• They're fine...

• How is the fishing going?

• Dump him then you can find better guys with size like that

• You don't look small... What size are you? Are you wearing a push up bra?

But despite that your boyfriend is clearly an idioeven if they were smaller he shouldn't complain about something so trivial...

• Im sure there will be a shop open where you can buy some water?

• They look like a good size to me. He complains about them? Sounds like an ex of mine, who wasn't worth my time.

• He always complains aabout me. He used to be the best when we first dated then he got weird. Well, I dumped him anyway

• Ugh, that sucks I'm sorry to hear that. On to brighter and better things!

• Your boobs are fine if he dosn't like it he should f**k off😇

• You should start complaining about his tiny dick.