I think I am ugly. Am I ugly?

I'm not going to put a picture, but I think that I am very bad-looking. However, I have been told by my female friends that I am "soo prity its a wundr u dont hav a boyfriend lol". I have never had a boyfriend, hell, I haven't even had my first kiss! I am in 10th grade of high school and I feel like the reason I don't have a boyfriend is that I'm ugly. What do you think?

• I'm sure if your friends said that you're pretty it's true
  • I bet you are the ugliest pieces of scum on the earth
  • Umm I really don't know, you don't have a picture
  • Yo bitch y u no hav pic? I wanna see dat hotness
I'm not going to put a picture, I once had to take down my Instagram because of a stalker and honestly I'm worried you'll reverse-look up my picture and find out who I am.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I never had a boyfriend neither and when I was a kid, guys, and girls too, used to make those rude stupid comments about me, that I was ugly and would never date me so I always grew up thinking like that. Now, yes I already had like, 2 guys who showed interest on me but since i'm very insecure and shy, I just walk away and try not to even look at them. I already post some selfies here on gag so people would rate me and give their opinion and in 30 comments, 28 were all positive, compliments about my look and not to worry about a thing and that kinda made me see on other perspective, I know I'm nothing special but I'm not that ugly neither and I'm sure you're also pretty. Don't worry about not having a boyfriend, do like me, just wait for the special one, he will show up someday lol

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm not going to put a picture, I once had to take down my Instagram because of a stalker and honestly I'm worried you'll reverse-look up my picture and find out who I am." people dont normally stalk ugly people

• I mean that is true but I still can't believe that I'm pretty

What Girls Said 1

• Im sure you are not ugly and just a little bit insecure which is understandable. Trust what your friends tell you😊