Do you think Tess Holliday is beautiful?

No hate comments please. I think she's gorgeous.

• Very sexy and beautiful. Love her body.
  • Pretty face but I don't like her body.
  • I like her body but not her face.
  • Not my type
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She has a beautiful face. Her body has flaws, obviously. I think people should always strive to better themselves, both inside and out, so I don't think it's good to be 'content' with being that much overweight. It's simply not healthy. However, I don't think people should yell at her how fat she is or whatever. It's her life and if she loves the way she looks, all power to her.

What Guys Said 17

• She has a nice face but there is nothing beautiful about being that obese it is incredibly unhealthy and it takes years off her life she's living a dangerous life style, I am just speaking frankly as someone studying to be in the fitness industry what that does to the body is horrible... and if she doesn't get her weight to a healthy level and adopt a better life style she will die.

• I think she's unnattractive and dont believe that she doesn't care about societies beauty standards. If she truley didn't care she wouldn't feel the need to constantly tell people she doesn't care and make a spectical out of it.

• *pass*

• Ugly and dangerously obese.

• No I do not.
    Not a hate comment, just an honest answer.

• Bro, you're triggering her. lol

Rule number 1: Don't ask for advice or opinions if all you want is for people to tell you what you want to hear.

• Ugly inside and out. Like if you were given the special vision thing from the movie Shallow Hal she'd look like Cthulhu.

• Why inside?

• You don't even know her as person. You can say you find her outside ugly but assuming she's ugly on the inside is just plain stupid. It's very simple-minded to equate the inside with the outside.

• She's got a terrible body, not even borderline overweight which would be fine, but morbidly obese. And I can't stand pinup fashion. Combined, they're even worse.

• I think she is repulsive

• I like how she looks. How can you ask a question about how someone looks but want no hate comments. It implies you only want people that like how she looks to snswer. You are probably the type that thinks No one is allowed to say anything about you unless it I s a positive comment no matter what it is about.

• I highly doubt she would keep her body vs a thin verson of her if she has the chance. Her quotes are silly

'Im doing just fine without your approval'
    Just fine - is not good enough, we wanna be thriving

• As a self-identified whalekin I must say she's extremely voluptuous. I'd like to see her flapping about on the sand near water, snap some photos. Things might happen :)

• Very ugly.

• I do not.

• For me the most important is the face. Cute face: Beauty girl, does'nt matter if the girl is skin or fat. I like tess holiday...

• She has a nice face, but her body is awful. Sorry just my opinion.

• She looks very fat, not trying to be rude But Thats just unhealthy

• Fine

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not sure if I find her attractive. She looks pretty good without makeup though. I get what she's trying to do with beauty standards and all, but she's super obese. Honesty, the world might see her lose weight due to health hazards. Not as precautionary, but as a last ditch effort to save her life.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../6.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...9vvRMP1qj6wguo1_500.jpg

• I can't tell if that's an elbow or a titty. That's a problem lol

• Nice answer by the way. Yeah, this is obesity to the extreme, where they might end up having to cut off her foot or something

• she has a pretty face but she reallyyyy needs to lose some weight! im not the type that thinks girls should be stick skinny, i think the most attractive females are those who have some meat in good places, but she just looks like straight up jelly.

• She's pretty gross, and a terrible role model for anyone. Any person who claims that obesity can be healthy is either stupid or lying. Obesity is not, and never will be, associated with good health.
    She would probably be attractive if she lost a shitload of weight, but until then, definitely not.

• I think she's past curvy or chubby or any "acceptable" fat. She's just unhealthy.
    Her face is pretty good though.

• No, I do not.

• First her face is amazing, if you don't think so you are obviously blind, however she is super obese and needs to loose weight. And she is a Bitch so I don't like her as a person.

• Her face is pretty, but her attitude (I believe she made racist comments before) is not attractive.

• Not at all!

• Just seeing her makes my arteries clog.