Girls, Can I hide scars like these with makeup?

Its super embarrasing and i'm not good with makeup and I have no idea what to do and i'm so embarrased I have these huge scars and they are so embarrasing and I can't wear things I wanna wear unless its long sleeves, I can't dress out in gym and I fail it because my teacher wants us to wear short sleeve shirts..
PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY judge me and I can't stand it.

I dont even think its possible to hide these they are really big they are bigger than they look in this picture and i'm starting to feel hopeless they are all OLD. and I dont do this anymore but now i'm stuck embarrased. they are different shades all around some areas its bright pink then others its purple and they go ALL around my arm ALL like a wrist band.. it really disables me. I dont know what I can do to hide them I dont even know if makeup can hide these
I never have used makeup please helpGirls, Can I hide scars like these with makeup?????

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here :( I have to use foundation a shade darker than my skin color to cover them up before going out and put powder on it to make sure it lasts. Also you can wear multiple bracelets on your wrist to take the attention away from the scars. Use creams and oils on the scars, even if they are too deep it should help lighten them up a bit.

• I'm sorry you have to feel this way to. <3
      Thank you so so so much I really appreciate this it means a lot you really helped me.

• You're very welcome <3 and never mind the judgy people. It's in the past now, a part of your past and you don't owe them an explanation, just brush it off when they get on your nerves.

Wishing all the best!:)

What Girls Said 7

• Makeup won't hide them, it will probably make them stand out more, you could always use sports tape to cover them then weat bangles, bracelets etc.. i feel so bad for you! Those marks are never a sign of happiness and will be a lasting reminder of a painful experience, also know they are a reminder that you went through something hard and are here today!

• Well either have surgery to have the scars lightened, or removed, wear a long sleeve shirt and tell your gym teacher you rnt comfortable in a short sleeve tshirt or master how to hid it with makeup or wear wristbands all the time.

• no, you can't I have scar too and I can't hide them with make

• The make up might lighten it a bit.

• Maybe with a lot of foundation, or body paint maybe (it might have better coverage)

• No, there is no way to hide those scars
    Just remember everything you do comes back to you

• Holy schmoly you have been a very bad girl.