Do you like her transformation?

Do you like her transformation?
She looks like a completely different girl. How do you feel about her transformation? Do you like it or not so much?

• Yes
  • No
  • It's alright
http://i.imgur.com/R9MMfn4.jpg

Look on normal day of the year.. Hopefully this link works lol
http://s17.postimg.org/fnsvd31rj/image.jpg

Not sure why it didn't show was pic

Most Helpful Guy

• YES, omg good work!

• Asker - THIS IS IMPORTANT. Most people on this site is clueless and foreign to fitness. They don't realize competition physique is NOT year round, and she is more lean and tanned up than 11 other months of the year.

She should be proud of their work! period!

• Yeah I think she has an amazing body. And actually, I just follow her on tumblr. She's my body goals for sure

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• She's unattractive before and after. So though she changed completely, her overall score stayed the same.

• Is it her face or her body that's unattractive?

• @consultantisback yes I can confirm, and I definitely agree about looking different the other 11 months of the year. I posted a pic to prove

• @redeyemindtricks Ok, now after seeing the pic of the "normal days", she did transition into a hot lady.
      I guess all that fake tan and lighting make her look worse.

• To muscular and the blond hair and tan are just generic. She looked better before (some would say a little chubby but I think she looks good) and she looks like she was herself vs some one trying to be some one else.

• despite not being big before, it must have taken a lot of diet and exercise, hard work, to make a change like that, and she looks happy and proud of it. Good for her!

• It's not as impressive as this girl's transformation.

cdn.smosh.com/.../...apan-funny-ball-transform.gif

• no, way too muscular for my taste. I also prefer the darker hair colour.

on the update it looks better though

• Meh. Yes and no... I like the right one better in a few ways, but still like the left one a whole lot more... Are you absolutely 100% positive they're the same person?

• I think she is hot in both pics. Just for different reasons. Both are equal to me. I respect her hard work and dedication, thats for sure

• I really like it

• Ew. No.

• If she stopped at 80% as fit as the second pic... she would have looked better.

• I prefer the before pic.

• That's impressive... loving her determination and she's smashing her goals

• Lol, no... gross.

• Yeah she changed for better looking!

• Not my type, looks a bit extreme for me. Kudos to her though, that must have taken a lot of work!

• She looked much better before.

• I like the one on the left. I don't know if that's the transformation or not.

• too much muscle

• It looks like she bought the whole "You gotta tan, dye blonde and be a bitch" idea.

• No she looked better before

• Very impressive. She looks great

• awsome work! I'm a lifter and don't know what it take to be at your level. beautiful too

• Was cute before but hit now

• Alittle too much on the muscular side. But still beautiful

• The last update pic, she looks by far the best to me. So yes, i like her transformation, i just don't personally appreciate her competition look as much as her more hydrated slim one. If you posted the update pic first, i think people would be all over it.

Like the makeup, prefer dark hair.

• She was better earlier.

• My god someone get her a sandwich!

What Girls Said 9

• She looked younger, she looks 10 years older

• don't like her face, her body is good but the legs looks too "strong" lol

• No... I prefer how she used to look...

• She looks better before in my opinion.

• wow she really changed herself, she looks good i think

• YES! she looks absolutely amazing

• Her new look scares me haha

• Who is who?

• Chubby brunette in black bikini transforms into toned blonde on the right. Lol

• I'll say you look better now :)

• The blond hair doesn't look good on her. She looked prettier with the darker hair. The body isn't important. It's all about the face and I am not impressed with how her face looks in the after because of the hair colour. Her face was prettier before. So she looked better before.