Of these guys, which guy is honestly more attractive?

1-
of these guys, which guy is honestly more attractive?

2-

3-

• guy 1 is better lookingg
  • guy 2 is better looking
  • guy 3 is better looking

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely the second guy <3

• Pretty tough... The second one is famous for getting kicked off of a flight for being fine AF and flirting openly with women in some country and the third one my Scottish boo Adrian😍😍 I love them both!

• 2 because face always wins but holy cow the body on 3 😍😍😍

• I can't tell if it's cuzza his jawline or his tattoos, but definitely the third guy 😍

• That was really hard but number 3

• Omar is good looking

• 3 if he wasn't so buff.
    The other are too pretty

• Damn i would literally fuck 3

• I was going to vote for the 3rd guy, but something is up with his eyes. I voted for the second.

• #2 all the other ones have feminine face.

• None tbh. I find normal looking guys attractive

What Guys Said 5

• the second guy is just a normal generally handsome arab man without his headgear and photoshoot pics, the first guy would be ugly without the grooming in real life, so third guy, he doesn't look as good as first and and second in these pics, but looking past the filters and faggot BS, third guy is better

• The Second guy. No homo haha not sure how I can rate these guys but still be straight, sexuality is confusing :/ first guy is probably the least.

• Guy 1 is a fucking MORON for dying his hair blonde, he has jet black hair...

I would kill for that color omg what a moron

• Well the second guy was denied access to the UAE because women find him irresistiable so iam gonna go with him

• they are all attractive (no homo) but the 3rd guy has a more normal looking face where-as the other two have more wierder looking faces, so number 3 is more attractive in my opinion.