Can someone explain to me exactly how this guy is ridiculously good looking?

Can someone explain to me exactly how this guy is ridiculously good looking?

Sure in the spotlight he looks good but then who doesnt?

He looks like any normal 16 yr old light skinned indian kid and height is like 5'10 claiming so 5'8-5'9" is a more realistic one and he is skinny as fuck too. And i would like to know since when did plain dark eyes become handsome in men. Like i know gorgeous women who just want him, even the girl i like lol, what is it about him?

• Yeah, he is overrated
    38% (9)73% (11)51% (20)Vote
  • He is hot as fuck
    62% (15)27% (4)49% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And i can't find a SINGLE pic of him with short hair, so obviously he looks worse with any other hairstyle, i mean he would have to stick to one style because anything apart from that woukd ruin him in my opinion
Some opinions and comments please?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea he's always been a cutie! 8/10

0|1
    0|0
    • But what is it about him? He's got the dark round eyes of sexual death, pube chin and an average face structure Nd he is smaller structured than most women, do u honestly think he would get any if he wasn't famous

• Show All
    • BUT MY FAVE OF THEM ALL IS VIDYUT JAMMWAL

• Such a hunk 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• He is handsome dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree but i can't sccept the fact he is better than any everyday handsome guy

• Show All
    • I have the same eyes as him, a bit of dark circles and he is doing well with girks who have a rape fantasy

• But based on what i found on him, he seems like a very humble and down to earth man, ike he's a heartthrob but not arrogant because of it

What Girls Said 4

• Nice hair, eyes, mouth and nose.
    I don't like is face shape

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer him clean shaven tbh, but his whole face shape and eye shape, and... stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • his features are very balanced and solid, his hair is amazing and he looks mysterious and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • These big brown eyes are actually considered attractive? I alwayd thought without those hunter eyes like the shorter guy in twilight u cannot be attractive

• are u talking about taylor laughtner? they're both attractive in different ways

• He has laugh in his name xD? But he was good looking

• I am sorry, he melts my bones. Hot as fuck, cougar mode activated.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• of course he's good looking get over it bruh

0|0
    0|0
    • i am not denying he is good looking but there is no way he is better looking than these indian guys
      http://media1[dot]santabanta[dot]com/full1/Indian%20%20Celebrities (M)/Sidharth%20Malhotra/sidharth-malhotra-0a. jpg
      http://images5[dot]fanpop[dot]com/image/photos/28800000/Hrithik-hrithik-roshan-28873784-800-600. jpg
      http://static[dot]dnaindia[dot]com/sites/default/files/1678014. jpg

if anything my eyes and skin tone are exactly like avan's so if i had to be biased it would be towards him but i am sorry, i am just being honest here, he is everyday handsome but not great looking and neither is zayn malik. They would be nothing without their team of hairdressers, hell even makeup, photo shoots etc.

• Show All
    • I don't know man i'd say they are better looking but not by much.

• facially they are already like 1-2 points better, than those guys have ripped athletic bodies and they are between 5'10-6' all of them (1st guy is 6', second, 5'10'', third 5'11'') avan is 5'8'' or 5'9'' judging by comparing with others so that guy is basically dominated overall