Who says all women are born beautiful?

women who change their facial features maily do nose jobs, lip augmentation, cheek injectionWho says all women are born beautiful?

• very few women are beautiful
    14% (4)13% (4)14% (8)Vote
  • few women are beautiful
    25% (7)33% (10)29% (17)Vote
  • the half of all women are beautiful
    7% (2)17% (5)12% (7)Vote
  • most women are beautiful
    21% (6)23% (7)22% (13)Vote
  • all women are beautiful
    33% (9)14% (4)23% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• 99% off celebs and instagram models, both male and female are average looking people who looksmaxed

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• To be honest, most of them looked better before. I HATE their new lips. They're so ugly and unnatural looking. They do the duck face cause it's the way their face looks when at rest. Ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of cheek injections. Interesting. I don't think everyone is born beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is really born beautiful though, aren't they? We're all born bloody, wriggly, shouting, masses of placenta and sick.

Except Tom Cruise, I get the feeling he simply willed himself into existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats why you dont date models or any girl who posts lots of pics kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Few women are so beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called Photoshop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to leave earth after the before pictures :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Because when you compare women to men, there's no contest

1|0
    0|0
  • Most women are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The third girl down looks naturally beautiful before the work got done- As well as the Girl 2 below her and the one below her... goes to show that even beautiful girls have insecurities...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf? 3rd girl completely changed ethnicity or something? Lol 6th girl went from methed out trailer park queen to barely legal beauty.

Wtf is this sorcery! :o

And nope, not that many women are beautiful, at least not naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am beautiful, and I never wear make up. I dont mean this in a conceited way. Ofcourse there are days I feel ugly and stuff, but people always have given me many compliments on my looks and I dont do anything about them, so I know I am considered beautiful often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? If they're happy and look good leave them alone haha. It's their body and their wallet lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of those were better looking before surgery... those lips are horrible, lol xD

0|0
    0|0