Are pale-skinned, dark-eyed women scary or unattractive to you?

Hi, I'm brand new here, and this is my first post. I ended up writing way over the 2,000 word limit (so sorry!), so I took a screenshot of my details. I hope that's okay.
I appreciate you all for reading my post!

Most Helpful Guy

• well if you're specifically looking for someone that will only like you with a spray tan, bleached hair and coloured contacts then i'm sure there would be plenty of chaps that will oblige you.. but that would be crazy! 'cause you are very beautiful!
    the contrast IS striking, but in an entirely good way. i don't like to judge too much from appearance but one can't help the gut reaction, for me your colouring suggests innocence, and the darkness of your eyes suggests not coldness but depth. you look kind, strong and intelligent, though perhaps naive and reckless with your own emotional wellbeing.
    hm, i've never written down immediate first judgements before.. i'm not presuming any of that to be a correct character judgment, just what your appearance makes me think, which is not "AHH! A VAMPIRE!"
    i would take the risk of becoming your vampire thrall to talk to you anyway :-)

• Oh my goodness, thank you!!! I love your comment, and you have a great sense of humor, lol! ("AHH! A VAMPIRE!") Thank you so much. I think you wrote a pretty accurate description based on my picture alone, so nice job, ha-ha. I can be very na├»ve at times. One time I had a manager who told me there was a whale in the store, and I looked at her with wide eyes, saying, "There's a whale in the store?" Then I was like, wait a minute!!! She loved to tease me. 😆

• i'm glad to have been helpful :-)
      she shouldn't cry whale like that, one of these days she might get one and none of the staff will help get rid of it!

What Guys Said 34

• I think most of these issues could stem from childhood, and certain things your mother said. Thus you have certain associations. I mean, "evil eyes", from your mother? When you're so young and impressionable? Gosh, our parents know how to screw us up.

You're marriage material. As is Lauren Mayberry. Similar colouring to yours.

howlandechoes.com/.../Lauren47.jpg

espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/.../...erry1.jpg

I'll take both of you :D

I'm building a harem of lofty nymph women. Muahahahaa!

• You're a very beautiful girl. You're not too pale and your eyes aren't too dark. You're just perfect the way you are.

• Nothing wrong with a gal with paler skin, I'm pale myself I personally like women of most if not all skin tones.

• I didn't read it as I'm quite drunk, but Infind pale skin and dark hair absolutely attractive. You are beautiful and if you don't know it, then you aren't looking right. Have a great day, and well... Like I said I'm drunk.

• I didt read any of that lol but you are sexy as fuck and I'd
    Date you
    Become bf/gf
    Or just plain fuck you lol.

Don't worry about your looks is what I'm saying you are attractive as hell. I love pale skin. you look more soft and angelic.

I hate unnatural tan woman yuck yuck yuck.

Hpu have nice skin very clear pretty eyes nice lips and a nice breast. I'd rate 7 out of ten

• I think you look good

• Sexier than blondes and blue eyes. But if you had black hair, it would be better.

• Not really. I had a crush on Winona Ryder growing up. But I think fetishizing blue eyes leans more heavily for women, and maybe gay men, in my experience.

• Winona Ryder is amazing! :D Thanks. I appreciate your post. I've always wanted green eyes, as they look really cool.

• Where I come from, a girl as pretty as you will cause car wrecks when she walks down the street. I don't know where you're getting your information about what is and isn't beautiful, but it's entirely wrong! You might consider seeking counseling about this.

• No no no no no no no
    That is very very attractive to me at least. I think I've got a thing for pale skinned women

• Uhhh... no. You are hot as fuck. I went through a phase in college where I was looking for girls like you. Pale skin, dark hair, curvy body. You are gorgeous girl!

• I don't like too pale of a skin. But you can always get a tan.

• You are truly stunning, majestic beauty- 11/10

• I like this combination. You definitely look good the way you do. I don't really see the villain thing.

• Damnnnnnnnnnnn

Look at that buenisima brunette...

• you look very beautiful

• but who is jessica alba?

• and you have a very beautiful face too, i don't see why u need to be insecure

• You're pretty cute.

• Your beautful

• no way

• No i find them atractive actually

• Didn't read it came for tits then came for tits 9/10

• I'm sorry for the wall of text... 😅

• Your eyes and skin complexion is 👌You're actually stunning but not my cuppa tea tho... brown sugar is where its at 😍😍😍... didn't read it lol 😎

• Neither, she looks damn hot.

• I really don't mind i fucking love eyes and lips.

• You are looking pretty

• Nah, you look nice to me.

It's all about personal preferences.

• I didn't read nothing... You are beauty.

• I have a strong, strong preference for pale women with dark hair over blonde tanned women.

• I like pale skin and it goes well with dark colors. So you look beautiful.

• I read like 2 sentences then I got bored.

You're sexy

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• that combination is considered really beautiful in most places especially east asia. you're naturally good looking so don't bother trying to change yourself and rock that pale skin and dark hair.

• Oh, wow! I'm learning Mandarin Chinese, too. I appreciate your words!

• I think you're really pretty. You have a unique look and I do believe the right person will appreciate it. But just remember, looks fade over time anyway. Just embrace all you got now.

• Thank you so much! I agree that embracing what we have is the best mindset to have. I'll take your advice and try to be more positive. 😄

• Absolutely beautiful!!! If you would like, if love to talk with you some time! Is that fine with you?

• First of all, you are very pretty !!

Second of all, you need to see your value in yourself, as a person. Don't rely on other people to make you feel good, by telling you that you are pretty, etc. Realise that as a person you are amazing and have really good qualities and focus on those. I hope you see how amazing as a person you are and in all honnesty don't worry about your looks !

• Not gonna lie, I didn't read any of your info.
    But, you're gorgeous and I find pale skin and dark features striking.
    Beautiful long, dark, thick hair, nice lips, pretty nose, amazing eyes.
    You're a beaut

• I completely understand! I did write a lot of words, lol.

• No it's not unattractive or scary, I don't think it's a super rare combination either. You look good and you're pretty so I wouldn't worry about it 😊

• You're stunning, I think most guys will be attracted to you soon as they see you

• I think it looks good

• 1: you are absolutely gorgeous and 2: don't be insecure always be confident in yourself because everybody is perfect

• You're actually incredibly beautiful

• You are absolutely beautiful. Actually your complexion and features is known as gothic beauty as gothic literature portrays beauty exactly the way you look. Be proud of your features. You are striking and i wish i looked like you, you don't look threatening at all, more enchanting i would say. You are beautiful and never forget that. Actually you are very similar to Snow White, who is meant to be one of the most attractive princesses so be proud

• For goodness sake.. Get out of house and make some friend