Do I look overweight?

I've always disliked my body, just wondering if I look really overweight to other people?
I know I could stand to lose a few pounds.

Do I look overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding me? I think you are hot. You got curves girl! You should feel lucky, a lot of dudes are into that.

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Not at all! Also you are very beautiful! And I have been in that same place where I HATED how I looked! But tbh I have learned to tell myself "screw what everyone else says about me! This is me! And if they don't like how I look then they don't have to look at me!" So be confident because you are very beautiful!! If you would like message me, I would like to talk with you if you want to talk with me 😉

What Guys Said 46

• lol man the way girls put themselves down these days is really off-putting.

oh wait no, they've been doing this shit since the dawn of time

• You're not overweight, but if you hang around with a bunch of skinny girls (no matter what your weight), you're always good to look like the "big" girlfriend. The pictures you posted are a good example of that. However, by yourself, you don't look overweight to me.

• Neither of you are overweight at all, stop obsessing over nonsense.

• I would say you are in the same boat as everyone else... we always figure we can withstand to lose a little weight, but in all honesty you are perfectly fine.

• Not even close. Great body for sure.

• No, you're far from being overweight.

• With multiple people in the pics... how can we tell who you are talking about? BUt I don't see anyone Overweight.

• You should specify which one in the pic is you. I'm going to assume you are the shorter blonde with the white top (pic 3)? It doesn't matter though because all look good. Nobody needs to loose any weight in my opinion.

• If you have a problem liking your body I could like it for you.

• Damn, nice ass.. Uh what was the question again?

• All the girls look incredible!

• hello police, we got an girl seeking attention over her

• Yeah you are quite fat, I suggest you get yourself down to Weight Watchers.

• No clue who you are looking at. You must be one to like them extra skinny. You know she us beautiful.

• @Warren 18 It was mean and unnecessary.

• @funny_strange_man No it wasn't. She asked for an opinion and that is what she got. I understand that this type of question is asked to boost one's ego, but I think that it's a pathetic and a desperate attempt to gain compliments.

• are you serious? lol they all have hot bodies, none of them is even close to being overweight

• Which one is you?

• Yes, I think you are overweight, you will need to lose more than a few pounds to star in the next big anorexia documentary.

• Look just fine to me. Looking good.

• All these girls look good. Whichever one you are

• it would help if we knew which one u were just saying..

• I honestly don't think you do need to, to me at least you look incredibly sexy :D

• Just imagine how you might feel if you were actually overweight.

• Who is you from there?

• it's a shame that a beautiful girl like you is so insecure. that's what turns men off

• Are you the tall one?

• Ugh no you look really sexy

• Not particularly. Which one is you?

• which one are you? they are all sexy

• Na, no weight loss needed.

• Girl you look amazing!!

• Your sexy

• More from Guys
    16

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Someone will eat it like cold pizza why are u worried? You're not big nor overweight by the slightest! You're just comparing yourself to ur friend's who by the way don't have what you have ass, boob and thigh be happy. Cause if I had no ass... I'd throw on a fake smile like them as we'll lol

• all those chicks look very good, if you're the tall one you're perfect that way

if you are the shorter one, maybe just work a bit, but not getting too obsessed since it's a nice body

• You aren't over weight in the slightest and all of you are a good looking bunch of ladies!

• Nobody in any of the pictures look over weight.

• Hardly.

• are you trolling or what? this is beyond stupid.

• Hell to the no girl! you got a perfect body

• Nope. Nice body

• is this sopposed to be ironic? because in each picture you look just amazing! You could lose a few pounds if you really want to and it'll make you better sexier, but i wouldn't recommend it :)

• No. You're curvy, which is something different than fat. Curvy means you have the right curves in the right places. You look attractive and healthy. Still I dont think any guys will fall for you though, you're too insecure to attract anyone. Confidence is way sexier than the right bodyshape.

• Not at all you just have a little more meat