Girls, Is my face here desirable to you?

Do you girls consider this face of mine desirable? Please be honest, because I have a gut wrenching feeling I'm unacttractive and that's why girls don't want me. Either that or the fact that I'm on disability welfare and ain't got a license.

• No, it's way too fem' you look like a les' male impersonator
    31% (11)
  • Yes! So sexy!
    9% (3)
  • yes, but it's a bit androgenous
    29% (10)
  • No it's deformed
    31% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• You have pretty dimples and nice sized lips. And your hair doesn't look bad. Work on your angles and remember to smile. But I don't think you look bad.

Dude... maybe you should work on more important things than how attractive you are if you've got some other things going on in your life, js.

• I'm honestly not trying to be rude when I ask this so please don't take offense if I'm wrong? Are you wearing makeup? Like it looks like you have eye-shadow and lipstick on and your eyebrows done. O_o

Maybe it's just the lighting but you do look kind of feminine and masculine at the same time. I'm sorry. 😕

• You're not my type, but who the hell where the six people calling you deformed? That's REALLY uncalled for.

• You are not my type and I think you would look better with a different hair style, but you are not ugly or deformed in any way.

• Not ugly but not my type

• Nope.

• You have an interesting face I must say. o. O

• Your face is cool, but I'd really consider a different hairstyle :)

• wazup with your eyebrows? Your EXTREMELY handsome though. Its just the front of your eyebrows that have me confused?

• You do have a very femme nine face but your not ugly. In that picture u look creepy

• I have trouble smiling due to my aspergers. And I never cared about my looks because I always thought a womans attraction in a man was determined by his money and car.

• Not true. Your a handsome man. In reality I don't look at people's face. I grow with them first. I don't look at people's face and I really don't care about someone's face. As long as their at pure heart , I'm fine.

• No..

• What's wrong with you. He's handsome. You might not think on the outside but he probably is on the inside. Post a picture of yourself and see what you get. When you get people saying no like you , then I hope you feel good.

• @AGELICATHECONFUSED He wanted an honest opinion. So im supposed to lie? Ok.

• It's not a lie , you don't need to say anything rude. What are you like twelve? I'd think so. Your the type who looks for money and cars. When you find a rich guy that looks like crap , call me up so I can laugh.

• you are attractive! you have a lovely face. its your hair that needs a new look. try getting a cut and styling it with product.

• Is it possible to get a more face forward shot?